Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Cesar R M

I believe they were referring to the small "plastic" stars that were around the BAH as decoration. You can see it in Martins picture to the upper left. I don't really see a problem. It is the Great Movie Ride. Stars would be appropriate, if not completely necessary. Disney tends to leave things around as a tribute to something that previously existed in areas, so it's fine with me as long as the hat is gone.
I wonder if they will move the statues to the HAT area. Sort of "hollywood walk of fame" before reaching THE GREAT MOVIE RIDE.

cosmicray

Lord, I hope not. I'd like to see the park as it should be. I haven't gone since the Hat was taken down because that friggin' stage has been there.
Agreed. Planning a trip in November or December to see the Osborne Lights for the first/last time, and I'm really hoping I can finally see the unobstructed view of the Chinese Theatre down Hollywood Boulevard.

roj2323

image.jpg

As I previously had guessed they did indeed replace the in ground lighting. originally these fixtures were rectangular. These new ones also have a reddish orange filter installed so that could be interesting to see once they are turned on.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

I probably wouldn't take any career advice from him if I were you.
It would seem the guidance counselor himself didn't take the career advice given to him.

"Adam, you're not a good fit for this program."

"Adam, why are you still here?"

"Adam, please stop coming to class."

"Adam, we let you graduate. Please stop Facebook messaging us."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom