Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Fox&Hound

I'd love to see a shot from when you enter the park and look down the main street (Sunset?) and see the beautiful new theater at the end. Anyone in the park today? =) Thanks for everyone who posts these updates- love them!!!!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

While I was at MCO Today I had a chance to go to Disney's Ear Port where it seems they can't figure out What the heck the Icon is on Merchandise anymore....

One Shirt shows the Sorcerer Hat
DSC03366_zpsiu3ssc4n.jpg

The Other The Earfile Tower
DSC03367_zpsdkozmhzx.jpg

And lastly the Sweatshirt Shows Tower of Terror..
DSC03368_zps5javsfvw.jpg

Sheesh Mickey Make up your mind!
giphy.gif

G00fyDad

While I was at MCO Today I had a chance to go to Disney's Ear Port where it seems they can't figure out What the heck the Icon is on Merchandise anymore....

One Shirt shows the Sorcerer Hat
DSC03366_zpsiu3ssc4n.jpg

The Other The Earfile Tower
DSC03367_zpsdkozmhzx.jpg

And lastly the Sweatshirt Shows Tower of Terror..
DSC03368_zps5javsfvw.jpg

Sheesh Mickey Make up your mind!
giphy.gif

In those images it should have been just the water tower since the other parks are using the original (and obviously current) icons that the park opened with.

captainmoch

DHS has a more convoluted lot of icons then DCA. There's the Earful Tower and the Theater which have been competing since the beginning, the ToT which has been there a long time but only became an icon after the hat left, and the hat itself. That's like, four icons in its' history. I'd say the theater should be the main one, though. It's the thing you see from the opening stretch of the park, and it's impressive, fitting and memorable. ToT is good but "haunted hotel where you fall to your death" doesn't sound like the best icon for a Disney Park, and I've always found Earful Tower lame as you can hardly even see it from the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom