Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

jt04

I doubt they had much to do with it considering this is the time of year it has come down the past couple of years.

I am referring to the condition of the attraction and the hope that TCM will keep the view opened up. Sort of the way it happened with the wand.

PS- Looking forward to the day TCM is available OTT on my ROKU. Just saying.

Brian

Just back from a weekend at WDW/USF.

We went to DHS and I was looking forward to the view down Hollywood Blvd and seeing the Chinese Theater at the end. Nope. I got to see the Frozen stage. It reminds me of the old joke with Mike Wazowski gag where there's always something covering his face ("ta da!").

I can relate. When I entered the park and realized how large and "theatre blocky" the stage is, I pulled aside the nearest cast member, pointed to the stage, and said "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!"

The Rocketeer

I can relate. When I entered the park and realized how large and "theatre blocky" the stage is, I pulled aside the nearest cast member, pointed to the stage, and said "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!"
Did you dance like Mike Wazowski soon thereafter? ;)

I completely understand what you're saying though. I hate the stage as much as the next guy.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Tock.

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom