Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

yellowrocket

Looking at those pictures it really shows how the perfect forced perspective of the theatre makes it seem much further away than it is, giving a real sense of depth to Hollywood Boulevard.

I'm sure many guests who haven't been for a while will come back and think Disney has expanded the street, knocking things backwards, as, without the hat destroying the perspective, the place looks so much more spacious and open.

If I'm not mistaken, the theatre isn't built with forced perspective. It's the same dimensions as the original. No?

ToTBellHop

The search lights are surely damaged and can't be flipped on. Why would Disney have turned them off if that was the case? They aren't THAT cheap.

Figments Friend

Don't worry still plenty to see. We've got SpireWatch coming up next, then FlowerbedWatch/StageWatch/OlafWatch depending on what they decide to put on the former BAH footprint, and then there's SpotlightWatch, and a return to the full night-time lighting of the theatre as it was supposed to be.

The BAH destruction clock may have ticked it's last tick, but there's still plenty of related clocks with a while to tick down yet!

Don*t forget *Leave-A-Legacy Monolith Removal Watch*.
The next important and long standing nessesary-to-remove thread of the lot!
;)

G00fyDad

Yes it is changed! Sorry if someone else noted it first. I have been reading the recent pages, but I guess I didn't look thoroughly enough through all 383 to make sure no one else noted it.

Maybe you're not understanding me. It has not changed.... for me (and many others). Just because it has switched over on your phone (as well as others) it does not mean that it is the new icon for the park. Many others still report seeing the Earful Tower on their app.

Goofyernmost

Ah, there is always someone left to fight...
Unfortunately, the ship has already sailed on a couple of those (top and bottom). Save your fighting strength for those that are possible.

God, I'm looking at those pictures now and its really incredible just how much better it looks. So much less cluttered, much more open and cleaner. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!
Many of us have been trying to say that for years now. Glad it has finally happened.

That I don't know. They may be damaged or life expired.
I guess it depends on how sheltered they have been. At the very least, the wiring would have to be checked very carefully. There is a lot of electricity goes shooting through those lines. The whole place could go up in flames if the rats or other vermin have been gnawing at the cables.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom