Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Arthur Wellesley

Now we need to assign February 25th as a major holiday. Every year on this date, we refuse to wear hats or head coverings of any kind (unless for religious reasons, of course), to honor this sacred & most glorious event.

Then, also on this day, we bump back this thread, and all of us congregate here for a day of dance, celebration, & pageantry.

February 25th: Forever More Shall Be Hats Off Day!

The Rocketeer

Now we need to assign February 25th as a major holiday. Every year on this date, we refuse to wear hats or head coverings of any kind (unless for religious reasons, of course), to honor this sacred & most glorious event.

Then, also on this day, we bump back this thread, and all of us congregate here for a day of dance, celebration, & pageantry.

February 25th: Forever More Shall Be Hats Off Day!
And the church said amen.

imagineer boy

well...almost...

thumb_maelstrom_closed_forever1.jpg

legacy4.gif

the_seas_with_nemo.jpg

73500_10150325954490370_681415369_15813481_5521762_n.jpg

journey_into_imagination1.jpg

yeti.jpg

tomorrowland-im-magic.jpg

Many more battles left to fight my friend...many more...in this land and as these photos show...in others...

Ah, there is always someone left to fight...

ToTBellHop

Currently sitting in my history class crying...this is absolutely amazing

The best part of wakin up
Is checking the BAH thread
*sing in folgers coffee jingle style
I don't know what I'd do if I saw a student bawling his/her eyes out during my class. Good to see you are paying attention in history class. It's easy material to just "pick up" later. Thankfully, it's not just a bunch of names and dates to memorize.

psherman42

The hat was the icon of DHS while I was a Cast Member there, so it has a special place in my heart...but I'm not sad to see it gone. I can't wait to go in (hopefully) April and see this view.

Also, does anyone know if they're going to completely restore the area directly in front of GMR with the grass, Mickey topiary, etc.?

The Rocketeer

I don't know what I'd do if I saw a student bawling his/her eyes out during my class. Good to see you are paying attention in history class. It's easy material to just "pick up" later. Thankfully, it's not just a bunch of names and dates to memorize.
I'm best at memorizing names and dates. Everything else goes straight over my head.

maddie_odair

We were watching a movie that I've seen already so I didn't really have to pay attention. Besides this is a historic day in disney history

BrerJon

Maybe the Great Movie ride will get more crowds. I'm always disappointed the ride doesn't get the wait times it should

I'll be fascinated to see the difference in wait times for the GMR now compared to two weeks ago. If there is a difference, it will add more evidence to the BAH being a terrible thing for the park.

I feel sorry for all those one off guests who missed out on one of the best attractions Disney ever did, just because it was hidden behind an oversized pin shop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom