Is Rock 'n' Roller Coaster changing its theme soon?

ProfSavage

Captain Irony has landed.

Thinking to themselves: "Okay, Egg, now is your time to shine!"
tumblr_llvgdyIKkZ1qkcqgio1_250.gif

Pirate665

You all know this only wants me to edit the ride video a dozen times to find the right songs. Oddly enough, if you play Eddy's "NEED" it syncs really well to Space Mountain. I now listen to it whenever I ride... Wonder if it would work on RnRC....

gmajew

Premium Member
No way this ride changes themes anytime soon.... park is being rebuilt and they can not afford a single attraction off line until something opens... Maybe after one of the new lands open but not before...

Disneykings

Depends, Green Day's biggest gigs in the UK is probably Milton Keynes Bowl. 2 nights in a row sold out. 65,000 people per night. or yes wembley a single sold show to 90,000

We where at the Milton Keynes Bowl and seen them at Wembley :) Shame if they do change Rock and Roll coaster though. My daughter will finally be tall enough this year.

AEfx

Screamscape is reporting rumors of a Star Wars temporary overlay for RnRC.

That would be freaking awesome.

Have you guys seen what the Space Mountain overlay at Disneyland looks like? It's so neat. I can only imagine it would be even better applied to such a much better coaster.

I would miss Aerosmith (you'll find very few folks from the New England area who are my age and haven't hung out with at least one of the Tylers) but I'd give it up for Star Wars fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom