Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

ToTBellHop

I’ve had no specific news about possibly Indy at DAK using either shanghai tech nor Dinosaur. But that’s just me.
Last I had heard, Dinoland would receive updates but keep its dino theme with Indy possible at DHS. But things can and do shift rapidly. I would hope they place any potential Indy ride where it belongs and is needed. Dinosaur has flaws but the concept is perfectly fine. It wouldn’t be cheap to appropriately retheme.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Last I had heard, Dinoland would receive updates but keep its dino theme with Indy possible at DHS. But things can and do shift rapidly. I would hope they place any potential Indy ride where it belongs and is needed. Dinosaur has flaws but the concept is perfectly fine. It wouldn’t be cheap to appropriately retheme.
I’ve heard similar.

Haymarket2008

Awesome, that’s the info I was hoping for. I think there can absolutely be a win-win situation if they go with this plan.

mikejs78

Premium Member
I am unaware of any plans to remove Dinosaur. If Indy goes anywhere, I’d expect DHS. I understand your concern, though. That was me when Tower of Terror was on the chopping block.
I’ve been informed by someone I trust that this project is being readied for conversion on an expeditious timeline. Expect DINOSAUR to close next year. More news when I get it. Also, a weird twist... the budget is being shared with Paris.
Does this mean they're FINALLY building IJA at DLP?
It would seem that way.
I’ve heard similar.

o_O ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rodan75

Given this whole Duck-verse festival in C&H, I wonder if that is the future of Dinoland. Maybe Dinosaur will get a DuckTales overlay...

I'm totally joking...but it is weird that they went with a Donald Duck theme for this area this summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom