Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Haymarket2008

Misterpenguin I am sorry for telling the same thing over and over again I am just scared scared to what would happen to dinosaur if it gets replaced. If disney confirms that indy is going to animal kingdom I would be so sad cause dinosaur mean everything to me. and I have autism.

Sorry, dude! As of right now, Dinosaur is safe for the foreseeable future.

ToTBellHop

Misterpenguin I am sorry for telling the same thing over and over again I am just scared scared to what would happen to dinosaur if it gets replaced. If disney confirms that indy is going to animal kingdom I would be so sad cause dinosaur mean everything to me. and I have autism.
I am unaware of any plans to remove Dinosaur. If Indy goes anywhere, I’d expect DHS. I understand your concern, though. That was me when Tower of Terror was on the chopping block.

The Empress Lilly

I love how much you like this ride. I too have great emotional attachment to Disney rides I like and would be sad to see them go. (See the dinos in my avatar!)

Long may Dinosaur last and long may you continue to enjoy it. :)

Do you know the old Snow White ride?

Sped2424

You typing stuff doesn't mean you understood what was being said.
I think his point is that sometimes information can hit before you see it! And from other sources than ones you're used too. Within your post you're saying if you didn't report on it the info is null. Which would be a bit preposterous to regard any info you haven't covered as simply not worth anyone's time! No disrespect btw just trying to elaborate.

Movielover

Is this a joke!!

Fym1Pmz.gif

RobbinsDad

Sorry mate, just joking. Sadly I miss more than I hit. Dinosaur forever!

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I'm thinking this will be getting a big push internally; if not now maybe after the realization that HS still needs more rides and assuming Indy is still planned to go there per the original-original plans back before DAK said "hey wait a minute". Have thoughts shifted on this internally about placement and how best to represent the IP or it that still very much in flux? If so, was the ride type finalized?

Last edited:

Haymarket2008

I'm thinking this will be getting a big push internally, if not now maybe after the realization that HS still needs more rides; assuming Indy is still planned to go there per the original, original plans before DAK said "hey wait a minute". Have thoughts shifted on this internally about placement and how best to represent the IP or it that still very much in flux? If so, was the ride type finalized.

@MansionButler84 added this interesting tidbit in the Toy Story thread.....it seems their eye is definitely on Indy at the moment....

Let’s talk hypothetically. Let’s say they want to build an Indy ride as they reboot the series. Let’s say it’s a water ride. There are two options—demo the Indy spectacular and build it there with a relatively negligible guest impact (other than the loss of a show in a show-heavy park). Or build it behind the stunt show on space once destined for Star Wars and build a mini-land. Also consider that they still plan to close Star Tours one day.

Again, this was all hypothetical. Nothing has been greenlit. They are “investigating” and Indy is an option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom