Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

The Visionary Soul

Original Poster
Hello everyone, it has been quite a while, but I'm back once again. This time I'm hearing lots of rumors from multiple sources about Indiana Jones coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom. The most extreme of them include all of Dinoland USA being replaced with an Indiana Jones themed land. This would include the closing of Dinosaur to convert it into the Indiana Jones Adventure, an archeology-themed dig site to replace the Boneyard, and the demolition and eventual replacement of Chester and Hester's Dino-rama. (And before you ask, no, I have no idea what is happening to Finding Nemo- The Musical or the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular.) This is purely rumor at this point, but I'm curious if anyone else has heard anything similar. Please comment if you know something, or if you're afraid to talk about it publicly, PM me here.

BasiltheBatLord

This would include the closing of Dinosaur
This got my blood boiling.

to convert it into the Indiana Jones Adventure
But then this made me not care. Although I'd have to agree the IJ IP doesn't really make sense in AK, unless they themed the ride to something animal-specific. Would prefer that an IJA type attraction go into DHS.

Casper Gutman

Hello everyone, it has been quite a while, but I'm back once again. This time I'm hearing lots of rumors from multiple sources about Indiana Jones coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom. The most extreme of them include all of Dinoland USA being replaced with an Indiana Jones themed land. This would include the closing of Dinosaur to convert it into the Indiana Jones Adventure, an archeology-themed dig site to replace the Boneyard, and the demolition and eventual replacement of Chester and Hester's Dino-rama. (And before you ask, no, I have no idea what is happening to Finding Nemo- The Musical or the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular.) This is purely rumor at this point, but I'm curious if anyone else has heard anything similar. Please comment if you know something, or if you're afraid to talk about it publicly, PM me here.
If they are ADDING Indy... well, it doesn't actually fit... at all... but, I can live with that for more rides and a new expansion! Yay!!

Now, if they actually replace Dinoland, it's moronic - AK needs a few more rides and it has multiple places to stick a land.

Just4Pics

I'm all for getting rid of dinoland but that may actual fit better in "animal" kingdom than something like Indy...and that's painful to say

Indy... well, it doesn't actually fit... at all...

The Indiana Jones Adventure in DL is set in a ruined temple in India. AK has a whole section dedicated to India and Nepal (Asia).

It actually fits pretty perfectly in that regard, and quite a bit better than blue aliens, or a Yeti for that matter.

Spike-in-Berlin

I wouldn't believe those rumors because it is the wrong park, Indiana Jones in DAK doesn't make any sense, the same with an "archeology-themed dig site". What has this to do with the theme of DAK? As much as I would appreciate (a heavy understatement) IJA to finally come also to the east coast (and this terrible cheap dino-rama finally go), it doesn't belong into THIS park. I mean what kind of animals do they want to show in this area? Snakes, tarantulas, siafu ants and giant beetles?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I wouldn't believe those rumors because it is the wrong park, Indiana Jones in DAK doesn't make any sense, the same with an "archeology-themed dig site". What has this to do with the theme of DAK? As much as I would appreciate (a heavy understatement) IJA to finally come also to the east coast (and this terrible cheap dino-rama finally go), it doesn't belong into THIS park. I mean what kind of animals do they want to show in this area? Snakes, tarantulas, siafu ants and giant beetles?
Guardians of the Galaxy in Epcot should tell you something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom