Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

davis_unoxx

IMG_6626.png
IMG_6627.png

Andrew25

People have been avoiding "typical" super crowded days like 4th of July for years now. People have become "smarter" thanks to all of the available resources/online hacks on when best to go. Problem is that now everybody knows (since it's pretty much necessary to do homework on a WDW vacation) and people are just simply avoiding those dates. It's the same reason why weekends are less crowded nowadays than a Monday/Tuesday.

Tha Realest

Continuing a trend. Presumably worsening this year.

Last year there were stories on major news outlets about low summer crowds including July 4.

I lost the link, but a week ago someone had shared a story about summer no longer being busy season that I think dated back to 2019.
Ah yes, the “busy season” keeps getting narrowed to indeterminate dates in “the fall” or whatever moving target they settle on to not confront the obvious: demand has dropped, and is dropping.

Laketravis

We did 3 1/2 days last year at Universal, and that was not enough, with no car. We fly in, get transportation to Universal and never leave. It works for us.
This fall we are dong 5 1/2 days and I hope that will be enough for us, again with no car.
We are not "go to the rides" all day long people. I'm getting too old for that, LOL.
We like to wander around, take our time, check out all the different shops, and find all the seemingly hidden sights around the parks. There are so many that it would take me more than 5 days to find them all. I guess it's that we take a slower approach now and really take everything in. The resorts are fantastic too and have the best food, IMO. But the food around Universal and City Walk are all fine too.

It's just two of us now who no longer try to maximize park time for the benefit of kids.

I just priced out a stay at All Star Sports from 11/4 to 11/19. Standard room is $2,304 for 15 nights with AP discount.

Then I priced out a stay at All Star Sports from 11/4 to 11/8, then 11/8 to 11/13 at Universal's Cabana Bay with 3 park 5 day park to park tickets and back to All Star Sports from 11/13 to 11/19. Cost is $3,052.

So basically it only costs us $748 more to bounce over to USO for 5 nights with 5 day park admission in the middle of our WDW stay.

Minnesota disney fan

It's just two of us now who no longer try to maximize park time for the benefit of kids.

I just priced out a stay at All Star Sports from 11/4 to 11/19. Standard room is $2,304 for 15 nights with AP discount.

Then I priced out a stay at All Star Sports from 11/4 to 11/8, then 11/8 to 11/13 at Universal's Cabana Bay with 3 park 5 day park to park tickets and back to All Star Sports from 11/13 to 11/19. Cost is $3,052.

So basically it only costs us $748 more to bounce over to USO for 5 nights with 5 day park admission in the middle of our WDW stay.
Yes, I waited for a deal on the tickets and it did show up! The pay for 3 nights park to park and get 2 free is a great deal! Congratulations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom