Is 8days Enough for 1 Trip 2 WDW??????

tterrag24

hello
im going to wdw in aug for 8days and i wanted to know if that is enough to do everything?? all 4 parks completeley, all shows. The 2 water parks. dowtown Disney. some reort hopping (pools) and seaworld????

Should i nix Seaworld????

disneygirl1

8 FULL Days is a good amount of time to do all the Disney attractions... Not sure if you can fit SeaWorld in there, but if you been to Disney before and you know what you like to do and see, I think you should be fine.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

For a trip to WDW...I would say yes.
We went for 11 days last year & that was a little too long (even though WDW is my favorite place to vacation).
1 week is ideal for us! :wave:

Upvote 0

Kadee

Seriously? I don't think you can get everything done unless you go for several weeks (maybe a month).
1st warning: I see you are from NY ---- beware these two words: HEAT & HUMIDITY. It gets HOT and I mean REALLY HOT in WDW in August. NOTHING like you have experienced in NY. There is no way for you to understand unless you experience it, so I will stop trying to explain it.

2nd warning: No matter how well you plan, you will have to wait for a long time on some attractions.

My advise: Just go and do what you want, when you want. YOU WILL GO BACK! You can not just go once. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! That is what is important. Get a good book on WDW and pick what you want to do most and do those attractions. Then, get in all the other stuff you can.

GOOD LUCK!!! And have a WONDERFULLY MAGICAL time.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
hello
im going to wdw in aug for 8days and i wanted to know if that is enough to do everything?? all 4 parks completeley, all shows. The 2 water parks. dowtown Disney. some reort hopping (pools) and seaworld????

Should i nix Seaworld????

No way 14 days minimum, if u cant stat at least that long then yeah nix seaworld, i went 4 2weeks last year, wasnt enough, so its 3 weeks this year, including 2 to 4 days in uni and seaworld

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Seriously? I don't think you can get everything done unless you go for several weeks (maybe a month).
1st warning: I see you are from NY ---- beware these two words: HEAT & HUMIDITY. It gets HOT and I mean REALLY HOT in WDW in August. NOTHING like you have experienced in NY. There is no way for you to understand unless you experience it, so I will stop trying to explain it.

2nd warning: No matter how well you plan, you will have to wait for a long time on some attractions.

My advise: Just go and do what you want, when you want. YOU WILL GO BACK! You can not just go once. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! That is what is important. Get a good book on WDW and pick what you want to do most and do those attractions. Then, get in all the other stuff you can.

GOOD LUCK!!! And have a WONDERFULLY MAGICAL time.

I Agree i have gone to nyc and wdw alot the last 2 years and the heat will be tough going, was there last august and was hot but i did not mind it 1 bit, ul have a blast, but go for longer :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mukta

8 days is good but I think you'll have to skip Sea World and one of the water parks.
MK-2 days
Epcot-2 Days
AK-One day
DHS - 1-1/2 day
WP - 1/2 day

Last day for travel and repeats.

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

IMO 8 days is a pretty good amount of time...just don't expect to do everything!

Exactly! The key word here is EVERYTHING. It depends on what your definition of EVERYTHING is.

8 days is enough to do everything, all the main stuff. BUt to take time to do every possible thing and experience at the World, you probably will need more than 8 days.

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

Just for WDW, six days is enough, maybe even 5 depending on how you do it.
Now I'm talking just about the four parks.

Six days would allow one full day per park plus a couple of extra days for repeats, etc.

:)

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

I agree w/ 2 previous posters, NIX Seaworld. We did sea world after 8 days at the world and we were like BORING!

Use this forum when you start putting a plan together to get feed back on must see's and maybe we can catch it 2nd time around.

Also bring plenty of water!

last thing is after this trip you will be hooked and you will kind if see how the parks operate and how it best suites you.

and when you return share your magical time.

Upvote 0

Kadee

Exactly! The key word here is EVERYTHING. It depends on what your definition of EVERYTHING is.

8 days is enough to do everything, all the main stuff. BUt to take time to do every possible thing and experience at the World, you probably will need more than 8 days.

Agreed! Most of us who have been many times don't do EVERYTHING. There is NO way to do absolutely everything in 8 days. NO WAY. For most of us who do what we like (NOT everything), 8 days is plenty - perfect, even.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

That would take months! :lol:

No way are u mad!!!!!!! :hammer::hammer::hammer:

I actually think 8 days is too long. I prefer 4 or 5 trips that last 3 to 4 day though. :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom