Is 8days Enough for 1 Trip 2 WDW??????

tterrag24

hello
im going to wdw in aug for 8days and i wanted to know if that is enough to do everything?? all 4 parks completeley, all shows. The 2 water parks. dowtown Disney. some reort hopping (pools) and seaworld????

Should i nix Seaworld????

Mia319

i think 8 days is plenty of time. in fact for most people, it HAS to be enough time... i find it shocking that a lot of you are posting that you are able to travel to WDW for weeks or even a month at a time.

I don't know where a lot of you work, but i only get 1 week off at a time! so we have to make our trips work in a 7 day time frame.

we do each park for one day, then go back and do anything else we want again or hit up a water park or downtown disney in our free time... plus we usually find a way to end each of our nights in the magic kingdom... i don't know, i think if you plan well, you can hit everything you want to see and do.

Upvote 0

dave1105

I would say 8 days is a good length of time for a visit but as others have said don't expect to see and do everything.

You might get most done if you did it commando style from park opening to park closing everyday. Did that once and wasn't mcuh of a vacation, was more exhausted when I got home than if I had worked! lol

We usually go at a park opening, stay til lunch time or a little later. Then back to room and something to eat. Head back late afternoon refreshed and then go to either same park or one with EMH to finish out the day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom