Interesting things to pack...

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We do that too! My dad is retired millitary, so we have several of those. They come in real handy.
And very nearly indestructible! Of course, the down side is if customs decides to search your bags... :lookaroun

We take:

*ziploc bags (all sizes)
*Dawn wash-n-toss (or whatever they are called:) )
*a travel size pack of toilet seat liners (don't laugh:ROFLOL: )
*wet ones
*trash bags (to put dirty clothes in before we pack them so we don't have to put them directly in our luggage)
*a small bathroom spray from White Barn :lol:

and a bunch of other stuff that my DH laughs about when I am packing...................

MaryMcMagic

Do those work better than wet wipes?:veryconfu
I haven't been able to find a container of wet wipes small enough to fit in my purse that I am taking w/ me to the parks.
:wave:

I use 'wet wipes' (I'm assuming anti-bac wipes) for hands and faces...The Wash n' Toss I use for dish washing and cup washing, and silver ware washing, or table washing, or stroller handle washing....you get the idea. They come in a box of 15 I think. I take a couple out of the box--they're about 4x6 in size--put them in a zip lock, put it in my backpack and off to the park I go! The rest I keep back at the room to use as needed. I guess Clorox wipes would work well on some of the things I use them for, but I don't necessarily want to drink out a freshly Cloroxed souvenir mug!:p

I always pack a Stitch plushie (See my avatar :animwink: ) that I carry around the park with me and get the characters to pose with for pictures.

dazzle_em55

I always bring hand sanitizer that hangs on my backpack and a sharpie for labeling my resort cup. We also have sun tap lotion that clips onto our backpacks.

My mom buys new underwear before we go but brings her ratty old stuff and throws it away to save room in her suitcase. I just bring half used toiletries and throw them away to save room.

It seams though, my mom is always really close to the wieght limit for lugage not matter how she packs. I am never close but my luggage is newer and I think it is considered light wieght. So I would have to say you should have light weight luggage.

DiPSU224

For the people who mentioned bringing glo necklaces....you can get them at the dollar store now! We found some red white and blue ones for the 4th of July. They came 2 in a pack. Later that day we found the same ones at the party store for $3.99!

The Mom

Premium Member
I bring a folding paper fan that fits in my purse. It comes in handy while waiting in line, etc. I also have a small plastic perfume atomizer that I use to spray water. You get the same effect as the fan/water bottle combo, but you don't have to lug it around (or wear it around your neck) and it doesn't annoy the people around you, as it only sprays a short distance.

WDWRLD

-25ft Cat 5 cable for laptop
-small screwdriver for bathroom door lock
-power strip
-a couple flashlights
-battery powered smoke alarm
-small can of air duster
-pair of folding scizors
-sharpies
-index cards
-a pile of AA and AAA batteries
-small bottle of windex and paper towels
-zip lock bags

Theres plenty more...

Many people mention bringing cards or games to occupy the kids in line.
But Disney goes to great length to theme the que areas, so I take advantage of that. I alway pack a small notebook that I compile before the trip. It contains trivia, behind the scene info, hidden mickeys, and other tid bits about the rides. I arrange it by park and ride. So when we are in line, I share the info with the kids, they are entertained, and the little details make them enjoy the ride even more. Plus, it makes their memories of the trip even more vivid.:)

pinkrose

We take:

*ziploc bags (all sizes)
*Dawn wash-n-toss (or whatever they are called:) )
*a travel size pack of toilet seat liners (don't laugh:ROFLOL: )
*wet ones
*trash bags (to put dirty clothes in before we pack them so we don't have to put them directly in our luggage)
*a small bathroom spray from White Barn :lol:

and a bunch of other stuff that my DH laughs about when I am packing...................

I carry those too. lol

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
I use 'wet wipes' (I'm assuming anti-bac wipes) for hands and faces...The Wash n' Toss I use for dish washing and cup washing, and silver ware washing, or table washing, or stroller handle washing....you get the idea. They come in a box of 15 I think. I take a couple out of the box--they're about 4x6 in size--put them in a zip lock, put it in my backpack and off to the park I go! The rest I keep back at the room to use as needed. I guess Clorox wipes would work well on some of the things I use them for, but I don't necessarily want to drink out a freshly Cloroxed souvenir mug!:p
Ah ha...a good way to use those ziploc bags again!:D

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
I always pack a Stitch plushie (See my avatar :animwink: ) that I carry around the park with me and get the characters to pose with for pictures.
My youngest son's favorite is Stitch.
He already has a plush that I bought him last year.
I got him new one for this year.

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
For the people who mentioned bringing glo necklaces....you can get them at the dollar store now! We found some red white and blue ones for the 4th of July. They came 2 in a pack. Later that day we found the same ones at the party store for $3.99!
I found mine at the dollar store.
15 in a container for $1 :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom