Interesting things to pack...

WEDisney

Just a small portion of my packing list :p
List.jpg

diddy_mouse

One thing I am bringing on this trip is a mini notebook to keep track of what we did each day. Nothing extremely detailed, just something that I can jot down little notes about the day....I write the details when we get back to the resort.

I also bring:
* lots of memory cards for the camera
* charger for my iPod
* plenty of recordable DVDs for our video camera
* one new book (or at least the one that I'm currently reading at the time)
* new travel toiletries (I love buying those! :ROFLOL: )
* some of the pins from previous trips to decorate our "park bag"

WEDisney

One thing I am bringing on this trip is a mini notebook to keep track of what we did each day. Nothing extremely detailed, just something that I can jot down little notes about the day....I write the details when we get back to the resort."

I do this every trip. My Mom (God rest her soul) started it and we loved reading it while planning our next trip. It is something very dear to me and trust me if you do it your kids will love it someday even if they seem disinterested now :)

Vernonpush

One thing I forgot to mention is a small sewing kit (I got from a Hotel in Atlanta) that has a very small scissors, safety pins, and a card with 10 needles pre-threaded with various colours of thread. It stays in my suitcase, and has come in handy.:lol:

pinkrose

One thing I forgot to mention is a small sewing kit (I got from a Hotel in Atlanta) that has a very small scissors, safety pins, and a card with 10 needles pre-threaded with various colours of thread. It stays in my suitcase, and has come in handy.:lol:

I've learned to ccarry one as well. Back a few years ago, the button on DH's shorts got caught on the sealtbelt during the ride and popped off.

mpoppins76

I always try to get my postcard stamps ahead of time to take w/ me. I was really glad I did this last trip, because it was right after the postage increase and our resort didn't have the new ones yet. :)

mpoppins76

I take one as well and seem to use it every trip for one thing or another :rolleyes:

WDW Monorail

Disney spray fans are much better quality than the local pharmacy ones. My mother purchased a Disney spray fan in 2003 and it worked perfectly. We went backin 2004 with our Disney fan and a cheap model from the local pharmacy. After 1 day, the cheap fan dtopped working. So did the Disney fan. Luckily we took it to a kiosk that sold them and they replaced the fan head for free.
After this trip, my mother purchased 2 more cheap fans. One, cracked as it was placed on the counter and the other, battery cap wil not open. Oh well.
All in all, Disney quality is better.

SewIn2Disney

I've got something else to add---if youre going the months of and between November-February, I always pack those small one size fits all stretchy gloves. They're small, and I used them almost every night the past two times I went in January.
In addition to the sewing kit, I always pin a bunch of safety pins to the inside of my backpack....and I usually use them all--you'll find a use for them!
The Hidden Mickey book is also great to have with you, I read it while I'm in line so I know what to look for in the attraction. And, it's really small, so it doesnt take up too much room in your bag.

Ella's Mommy

We always bring a small bottle of malibu rum for mixing with the coke or juice.
Also, crystal lite packets as mentioned earlier, and also Emergen-C packets (I always tend to feel a cold coming on towards the end of vacation, so these stave it off a bit and give me some extra energy).
Probably the most unique thing we do is we go out shopping for a "scent" for the trip a few months ahead of time. Last time it was Bath and Body Works Energize scent. The trip prior to that was Bath and Body Works Lemongrass Sage.
We don't wear it until we get to WDW, but then we wear it every day on vacation. By the time you get home, if you ever inhale that scent, you will recall vividly your vacation.

Okay I thought that me and my mom were the only weirdo's to do this. On another note we also bring a candle for the bathroom:lookaroun just in case someone decides to stink us out:lol:

Dwarful

I can't believe I forgot to mention the Bongo Bag. I never go to WDW without it. I can't stand a messy room and a pop up clothes hamper really comes in handy. I line it with a big plastic garbage bag and then IF I do laundry I can put the clean clothes back into it to carry to the room. It goes into the corner nicely and is so much easier than dragging out a suitcase every day to put the dirty clothes into.

SamnDawn060304

Ball gags, whoopee cushions, bondage gear and a copy of "Barely Legal" magazine...then when you find a room someone left open, sneak in and hide it in their luggage. Bound to make someone else's vacation lively!

With the accent on "bound." Mee-yow!

OMG :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

WED10IA

I like some of these Ideas but the one thing that I am packing is handheld walkie talkies. Usually travel in a group and one way I came up with to keep people busy on the way down is travel battleship. Radio the coordinates between the cars the younger kids had a ball.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom