Inside WDW new space mountain 11/10/09

And, it has the amazing power of looking like a space ghetto.

Seriously, the floors were awful. Why is it that it looked like a worse Parking Garage than Rock N Roller Coaster, which is themed to the hilt as a Parking Garage?
:lookaroun :lol:

I got an easy way to fix it, just look at the rest of the theming, just whatever you do, dont look down;)

Buried20KLeague

Oh Bravo, We have an interactive queue that's much better than a new track' On-board musical score and state of the art Special Effects.:dazzle::fork:

I tend to agree...

If there is no new re-entry or launch tunnels at LEAST as an improvement to the ride itself... The que won't make up for it, IMHO.

Conversley, if there are new launch and re-entry tunnels... Plus what we're seeing in the que... PLUS THEY KEEP THE STAR TUNNEL MUSIC (Including 3rd tunnel)... It'll score a more than passing grade in my book.

Totally don't understand why they didn't make the lift chains silent. Boggles the mind. :brick::mad:

Figment1986

Anyway... I wouldn't be surprised if they removed these images as they were uploaded, but not used.

they might be used on the press site in the coming weeks, Disney always uploads extra pictures than they post as they then give them to other people who ask for more unique photos.

Exprcoofto

The floor looks dirty? Are you people serious? You guys are unbelievable.

It looks amazing, as expected. Some of you will never learn.

Not sure if your joking or not, but besides that fact, here is a zoomed in image of the floor:

1zoudq8.png

It almost appears to be not finished. We also have no idea when these pictures were taking, but I'm guessing it was recently.

Not sure if your joking or not, but besides that fact, here is a zoomed in image of the floor:

1zoudq8.png

It almost appears to be not finished. We also have no idea when these pictures were taking, but I'm guessing it was recently.
This needs none other than

The Pressure Washer Guy?
:D

and alot more after that. hopefully they will fix it by opening.

the-reason14

:sohappy::sohappy: Wohoo, it looks so cool. I havent been on every space mt. in the world, but out of the two I've been on, the better one just got even better. :sohappy: Yea, cant wait till Jan.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
If you look again - even closer, there is still blue painters tape on all the que poles/railings.

I'd take that as, whenever this pic was taken, it's still not "show ready".

1zoudq8.png

If you look closely at this picture, you can see first all of the old patched holes from the original queue poles and second you can see the bottoms of all the new poles are still wrapped in plastic and taped to protect them from what I would assume is something going to be applied to the concrete floor.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
space1LARGE.jpg

20ztbew.jpg

Definitly lighting changes....:sohappy::p

As well, you can see an "image/space ship" floating by in the 1st picture in one of the open area's of the ceiling.

1zoudq8.png

If you look closely at this picture, you can see first all of the old patched holes from the original queue poles and second you can see the bottoms of all the new poles are still wrapped in plastic and taped to protect them from what I would assume is something going to be applied to the concrete floor.

Didnt notice that before, now that you point it out, I see it:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom