Inside WDW new space mountain 11/10/09

Next Big Thing

Ugh agreed. And it seems so dirty, the track. Did they really replace it as they said, or at least cleaned it?:shrug:

LOVE THE QUEUE THOUGH!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Honestly, people complaining about dirty floors and now a dirty TRACK??? Give me a break people. What does it take to make any of you happy? I mean I know we would have liked to have gotten more out of this refurb, but now just find out what the queue/loading area looks like (which is pretty much amazing) and you guys are complaining about dirty floors/tracks???

jt04

Honestly, people complaining about dirty floors and now a dirty TRACK??? Give me a break people. What does it take to make any of you happy? I mean I know we would have liked to have gotten more out of this refurb, but now just find out what the queue/loading area looks like (which is pretty much amazing) and you guys are complaining about dirty floors/tracks???

For some of them it's all about payback for closing a certain club. They want someone fired (or several people) and they will continue to find something negative to say about everything.

I'm impressed with what I see so far. At least on the inside.

_Scar

Because this refurb doesn't compare to HM's and HoP's. Maybe it's a little knitpicky attitude, but fans shouldn't let a cool looking queue make this refurb a success. Compared to what could of happened, we should all be sending hate mail.

Exprcoofto

I was orignally just stating a observation that the floor wasn't finished in reply to EpcotServo's floor comment, not sure how it got to dirt track. (guess I shouldn't of used "dirty", since thats not what I meant)
For some of them it's all about payback for closing a certain club. They want someone fired (or several people) and they will continue to find something negative to say about everything.

And some of us could care less about any clubs. :wave:

DisneyParksFan1

Well, they did say they were going to replace the track.., just wondered why it didn't end up as planned.

I love everything else about the ride though. I am hoping for more surprises.

Jasonflz

:brick::brick::brick:
I'm surprised some people aren't still complaining about Horizons and Mr. Toad being closed. I didn't even notice the floor when I looked at the picture.

Exprcoofto

Well, they did say they were going to replace the track.., just wondered why it didn't end up as planned.

I love everything else about the ride though. I am hoping for more surprises.

Track replacement might have been in the original plans a long time ago, but since SM closed we knew we weren't getting a track replacement.

HMF

This was a great surprise, after hearing alot of doom and gloom from these threads about the possibility of the interior, its nice to be pleasantly surprised! Im hoping for more as well!
As I have said before don't count on it. Everything about this refurb has cheap written all over it.

DisneyParksFan1

Well, I always thought there would be a track replacement. If they weren't going to do it, why would they say it though.

All in all, the refurb is great and the rest of my posts prove this. Just made a comment regarding the track. I always tried to tell people whom were very pessimistic about the interior that we will be pleasantly surprised I know it. In the end, it came true. I never hated the refurb, and am very happy we are at least getting something. Just commented on the track, that does not mean that I am not happy with the refurb. I am quite satisfied, is it perfect? Absolutely not. Is it a great refurb and a step in the right direction? Yes.

Hope for the best' Expect the worst.

Well im already happy about the interior, Im just hoping for more surprises, pretty sure they are not going to take any of the things I see now away so I wont expect the "worst". Maybe if they dont do anything with the interior of the Arcade. But i wont look at anything as the "worst"

DisneyParksFan1

Well im already happy about the interior, Im just hoping for more surprises, pretty sure they are not going to take any of the things I see now away so I wont expect the "worst". Maybe if they dont do anything with the interior of the Arcade. But i wont look at anything as the "worst"

Agreed. I'm remaining optimistic. Hoping for some nice surprises. I for a fact know that the track is not any quieter. I was there on the 8th and was at the exact spot they tested the track on the left side. It was quite noisy. Very clanky. All in all, that doesn't matter to me anymore. I can't wait to play those games as well. I don't care if it has bad graphics, it's supposed to keep you entertained not magically turn into your PS3 or home entertainment system.

And I could care less about any club as well.:wave:

Lee

Adventurer
They want someone fired (or several people)
Me! I want several people fired. No doubt about that at all.:wave:

Me, too.
The queue and load areas look great, as expected.
Now....the ride itself....that remains to be seen.:shrug:
Will it be good? Likely.
Will it be as good as it could have been? Nope.
Will I take what I can get at this point? Yep.
Like with Pirates, I'm going to try and forget about "what could/should have been", and focus on the positives.
I look forward to riding it in a couple weeks.

Next Big Thing

I was orignally just stating a observation that the floor wasn't finished in reply to EpcotServo's floor comment, not sure how it got to dirt track. (guess I shouldn't of used "dirty", since thats not what I meant)
oh, I got confused about that, thought you meant the actual tracks.

What Im noticing in this photo is that the Fastpass line also has buttons to play the games? Why would Fastpass need buttons? It just looks like the buttons are angled towards people in that other line?? :shrug:

Just the way the picture is, its on the same side, there is another picture on this thread that shows its on the same side, Ill try to find it:
Page 7 Post 96

ChrisFL

Premium Member
What Im noticing in this photo is that the Fastpass line also has buttons to play the games? Why would Fastpass need buttons? It just looks like the buttons are angled towards people in that other line?? :shrug:

No, if you see the other pic, it's not on the fastpass side

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Because this refurb doesn't compare to HM's and HoP's. Maybe it's a little knitpicky attitude, but fans shouldn't let a cool looking queue make this refurb a success. Compared to what could of happened, we should all be sending hate mail.

So you've been on it already???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom