Rumor Inside Out to Replace Journey into Imagination with Figment?

brb1006

Yes. The arrangement there is fairly standard EZ-bossa, but it suits well the composition, which is somewhere between "Black Orpheus," "Feelings," and "More" from Mondo Caine.

Yes. It's the sentimental (somewhat square) melody, when coupled with the synth and reverb, that does it for me!
That's the best way to describe it, I don't think the music was intended as creepy. I actually wish an official soundtrack of that version got released.

Inspired Figment

Figment/Spyro crossover confirmed?? 😂(Activision currently owns the rights to Spyro).
We better see Dreamfinder & Figment added as DLC to the Reignited Trilogy once the buyout happens.: https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/07/21/disney-activision-blizzard-buy/

Last edited:

Gillyanne

Figment/Spyro crossover confirmed?? 😂(Activision currently owns the rights to Spyro).
We better see Dreamfinder & Figment added as DLC to the Reignited Trilogy once the buyout happens.: https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/07/21/disney-activision-blizzard-buy/
View attachment 392278

I don't remember if it was Me in my figment hoodie after changing out of another costume, or my niece in her figment costume, but at the comic book store dress up events, people thought we/i/she was spyro and not figment... and this would've been after the fig comics came out

trainplane3

Went to the Imagination DVC lounge a couple times on this trip. It was pretty full most times so people were sharing tables. Everyone was pretty social. Chatting with them about their trip and favorite and least favorite rides, a few of them brought up the fact the current Imagination sucks and want the original back without me even going down that path. It was really nice to hear.

I had to ask "what if they dumped Figment?" and the responses were shockingly the similar. "They wouldn't dare" (to sum them up).

Figments Friend

Do you think there will be a surprise announcement regarding this pavilion at the D23? It seems like it’s the one area not getting any attention.

Anything is possible, but I have not heard a peep from anyone regarding any current plan of action.
What plans have been proposed just seem to sit idle, with no movement towards any progress.
It's been a frustrating on again, off again, maybe on again, probably not on, back and forth for a while now.
I don't personally expect to hear anything announced at the Expo related to the future of the Pavillion, but who knows....
Unexpected things do and can happen.

-

Last edited:

Thelazer

I was blown away by how many images from the movie stuck with me over the years even though I couldn't really place where they came from, like the witch against the backdrop of the moon and the circus scene.

Same here, Makes you wonder, how some things can "stick" with us so many years later.... was there perhaps more to that film that meets the eye?

Gillyanne

Posting in here since it's figment related and gets more action than the emoji blitz thread.

Emoji Blitz is showing Figment love! They have a park related "event" going on now, and the exclusive emoji is (FINALLY) Figment! I had to work some "tricks" to make sure I got him! Looks like there's an imagination pavilion emoji too, but that'll be one of the last I can get, so I haven't gotten it yet.
Fig Emojis 1.png
Fig Emojis 2.png
Fig Emojis 3.png

I can't decide if he looks off b/c his eye's aren't yellow, I don't have any editing programs to change it to yellow to see if I like it better. But at least he's getting love!

trainplane3

Speaking of Figment getting love, I did my annual donation to the Figment fund this trip:
rV598ffPn9vZ6G8XiWQivsd8bTZ8O3lSg2sC7t2l95c_Ppl5qG5MRJZNb80cq8oCptCwBEzlo2PhHVL8luIxiqQ-ROv4oSM-dAPJWekDn-GfFu3vWw_4UDjt9-KnymOFd9KlqThFSgbG82G7_k6zMtr0FJmsGtf0lIiu4GzIn_yacz2z9tD85vjBEpDZHjgKFI-VJy0IB3BcRqi0zqSf8MeZhBH5OrNGWs59PH_nimx64uGGk2upLk3ADCw04VutkXuLDNiZ6VR3t5KzNdhr4qBnIoXNpH9voKMtpQdGOay5CwfM7pvE-hSTJ1vy2kKHlWxVvxCysKLtYM56vDNapOv6BJyfc9uk3VK68IpiKHA3lYEb1ZfalHvHm13Juytj_0ycZBWxJndHKrl5KXvONnF-8VbmEDP4IJyM4uVFls7sC8uz69dqtWCu02w-uTWF6PTHBOIpovCEkpWcghI7LA-3Yn-hJdo5wq9EuYiD5yR3vdjPKuzZhdzMafQ4SCS4FLdMAEU4Z9-FyioKk3VKbBCoaKea-xP6HKhf0hgDknnTjrmjkkOPpxdOAo5KxpAfxCdXSGgBsMhWRBfSeDchtHb_GNYKpVKHrGIY2JHC3fUv3e44RSX8fW-UFbjLYKXJk3ZLBdrBkWc-wN6x0wkXzS0S3VNvp0eL=w973-h1297-no

EfvIttvz8bTpEF-bL5rNmKr1LeK3iCBqeHqoXfe3Zsy7jOY20Z7RDNUOE46Oe8rbQ0qoWZxLwgwc8wDSZBEsTFjFWvBVkFlmuWTaEU-eneCJvtGi2AKH13jC2AT0ieqzy1cF12rnAJrM_LCJnaCbKedTe5neEzrOgucRnm0bnHG9gBG5JYts22zAZYd6-MKwwituFzBFEA8D6Kdk1FCFblM8a7y0GQWmSaYIG_QtG6Y16KtM0l06sSrUdJ-4wiphDn1qnt5Uu9WaB7-kUQTRKLqTBV0m1q1fDktRm8ECDRUU3PTGiNPfde7ZpbpzUlEPga2NdsuwseSQJXotKefXr5fgl1dNe3nxNmWy0s1XEsSkdfd2ZsFEM4MLjAaVUb7MJ1rjQGLGFXh12Fr2mM6Mxv6Se8dZtYvp5Or-bXTeEjme4uSaaS3Xc-1FhF2xeTinS8jmjpGEKVuZ1dNP376a-piG6O5o0RFjjMu_vCVwCzMsn5uHa-lr387GPisbGW1m9W_Ne3NAAhRwITgo6UboqKq6-epN61Lr-XLo4Bi4J2mVibuNV6oyyrJrDfy0K85c9sUw5qYCYX0GSuB-MTqoCxprs7yYRY0P762CWY9--PpmLTRPZuCs4fAXNngDVEvQO0_F7lycjrBWAVJne7bxNvNDq5hDvpw9=w973-h1297-no

Sadly only a print and not a giclee for the "pinwheel" one.
(Also a neat World Showcase canvas picture too, title "World of Dreams", but not Figment related).

Also bought one of the sleeping Figments too for a friend. Might have to pick one up for myself when I'm back in September.

spacemountaincarlo

I really want some form of a good attraction in the spirit of the original, hopefully with Figment and Dreamfinder. I'm sure there's gotta be some imagineers with really good ideas that they aren't allowed to do because there's no Disney film IP in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom