Rumor Inside Out to Replace Journey into Imagination with Figment?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I like the design! Although one could inadvertently associate it with his farewell. Odd marketing choice. But at least they're going full-force on the Figment merch. Glad to see he's still Epcot's official mascot!

Last edited:

Inspired Figment

I like the design! Although one could associate it with his farewell. Odd marketing choice.
If that were the case. It’d be a farewell 2019 with Journey Into Imagination With Figment or “Imagination Institute” on it. But it’s definitely implying Illuminations.
If we were to view the design that way, then it’d be implying Farewell to Mickey too. Wouldn’t read too much into this.

brb1006

I like the design! Although one could associate it with his farewell. Odd marketing choice.
Looks like the Reflections Of Earth Farewell Merchandise will start being sold at Epcot around June 17th.

riproe2-png.372976
riproe3-png.372977

MickeyMouse10

Alright I've got an idea on how to keep a Figment ride in the Imagination Pavilion. And maybe it will appease the fans of the little purple... dragon.

Disney should make a sequel to "Inside Out" and put Figment in it as a central character. Then create a ride based on it called "Inside Out featuring Figment".

Last edited:

Mac Tonight

Alright I've got an idea on how to keep a Figment ride in the Imagination Pavilion. And maybe it will appease the fans of the little purple... dragon.

Disney should make a sequel to Inside Out and put Figment in as a central character. Then create a ride based on it called "Inside Out featuring Figment".
Hard pass. They'd be better off just giving Figment his own standalone movie or TV series.

MickeyMouse10

They're more likely to give him his own screentime than lump him in with the Inside Out characters.

But thanks! You have a good day too, unless you made other plans.

The most Figment will get is a cartoon on Disney XD at 2am in the morning. He can't carry his own movie. He's not Tom Cruise...... or is he? To tell you the truth we've never seen them together in the same room.

Mac Tonight

The most Figment will get is a cartoon on Disney XD at 2am in the morning. He can't carry his own movie. He's not Tom Cruise...... or is he? To tell you the truth we've never seen them together in the same room.
People used to say that about me and Bob Chapek...

Figment could carry his own movie. With Dreamfinder. Gosh it would be so awesome!

MTBaymax

The original pavilion was *not* based on that movie. It was it’s own original creation. The Honey, I Shrunk the Audience 3D movie was based off the franchise though. And eventually, that 3D show was what influenced the ride’s overhaul (which was the biggest mistake they ever made)
Stating the obvious. They still play the music from "Honey, I Blew Up the Kid", and it's been getting so long in the tooth...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom