• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Inside Out to Replace Journey into Imagination with Figment?

Glad to hear it about Figment.

Not saying they're exactly the same but the Inside Out concept could have worked in the Cranium Command theater and offer a similar experience. They're loosely connected more than I/O would be to Imagination but I guess none of it matters they're not going to do any of this, lol.
I agree with that. As much as I would have prefer them to update CC, IO would belong there much better than in Imagination.

Kman101

Advertisement
Actually, it makes perfect sense to suggest that Inside Out would have been a suitable replacement for Cranium Command. It's not going to happen though as both WOL and CC are closed. But that doesn't mean the principle of replacement "doesn't make sense".
Yeah, really all I'm trying to say. I've harped on it a lot but I/O and BH6 just made perfect sense to me as IPs Epcot could use in the current IP mandated world. Clearly they have different plans. lol

Actually, it makes perfect sense to suggest that Inside Out would have been a suitable replacement for Cranium Command. It's not going to happen though as both WOL and CC are closed. But that doesn't mean the principle of replacement "doesn't make sense".
It doesn’t make sense as an argument that Inside Out cannot replace Imagination. The argument is moot. Imagination is a zombie attraction. It exists as mere filler and no one likes it. It’s about as dead as an actual dead attraction like Cranium Command.

pdude81

What could realistically go in the Body Wars area? How big is it really? Dark ride big? Long queue/pre-shows big? I assume if nothing goes in the CC theater they gut it. I know this isn't the WOL thread but still, very curious to see what they eventually do in there.
I believe Body Wars is that large attached building in the back of WoL. There is so much space in WoL that they could have a long queue out there somewhere but who knows what they would choose to do. I'd say that building is at least as big as the space used by Gran Fiesta Tour, but not sure it would be as big as Ratatouille ends up

mikejs78

Well, now that Kodak has become primarily a printer company, maybe someone can convince Japan to crank up that Mt Fuji ride and someone else (Canon? Nikon?) can take over sponsorship at Imagination...
I always thought that Apple would be a good sponsor of Imagination.. And Google of SSE... One can dream...

Top Bottom