Rumor Inside Out to Replace Journey into Imagination with Figment?

mikejs78

Premium Member
Well, now that Kodak has become primarily a printer company, maybe someone can convince Japan to crank up that Mt Fuji ride and someone else (Canon? Nikon?) can take over sponsorship at Imagination...
I always thought that Apple would be a good sponsor of Imagination.. And Google of SSE... One can dream...

mikejs78

Premium Member
I've ridden it and generously think it is a D-. Forgettable. I would guess that if you did a poll of people who have ridden it the C and D option would both beat out E. Who cares how big the building is and how much it cost. It is all about the experience. There are some that absolutely love it and think it to be an E, but I believe the consensus in DLRP is that it is a D. It will no doubt be popular and crowded for a couple of years but anything new at WDW always is. And it being the headliner at WDSP isn't exactly praise.
Why does everyone talk about it being a D as if it's a bad thing? The parks need more solid C/D attractions... Not everything can/should be an e-ticket.

voodoo321

Why does everyone talk about it being a D as if it's a bad thing? The parks need more solid C/D attractions... Not everything can/should be an e-ticket.
It isn't a bad thing. I was responding to an assertion that it was mostly given this grade by YouTube viewers and physically riding it would change their minds. Maybe it will. I didn't think so. It was ok but lacks elements that make it re-rideable to me. Just a shuttle from screen to screen with some basic oversized props. And I love Ratatouille, the movie.

Last edited:

DanielBB8

Epcot has lots of C and D ticket attractions. It lacks sufficient E tickets. Ratatouille would be an E ticket since few attractions in Epcot are that sophisticated. It’s about time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom