Rumor Is Dreamfinder, the roving M&G, coming back to Epcot soon?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
who/what do I need to sacrifice to make this happen??

Probably this...
figment_moon.jpg

(And no, I'm not suggesting we sacrifice Eric Idle [he's a national treasure]... just this terrible character that he helped create)

trainplane3

I. WOULD. *blank*. MYSELF. If this happened. But, I need to step back and just watch quietly. Personally, I'm not getting my hopes up but anything can happen. And if this does, I hope it's more of a test of whether to properly redo Imagination or to scrap it.

dont toy with my emotions. Id sell a kidney or other items to see dreamfinder back!
They are the only characters you'd catch me waiting in line for. This stands for when he was in the park, this still stands now.

THE Monorail Lime

I. WOULD. *blank*. MYSELF. If this happened. But, I need to step back and just watch quietly. Personally, I'm not getting my hopes up but anything can happen. And if this does, I hope it's more of a test of whether to properly redo Imagination or to scrap it.

They are the only characters you'd catch me waiting in line for. This stands for when he was in the park, this still stands now.
Is that even possible? Oh maybe figment could help.......:D:D:D:D

Figment82

Same here - I was, and still am, not into meeting characters at all. They flat out terrified me a child. But I made an exception for my buddies, Dreamfinder and Figment. And I would do so again today, should they ever return. :)

trainplane3

Thinking on this...there's the D23 event in Tokyo coming up right? I know that most announcements there are going to be mainly for Tokyo and the other parks close by but could they announce this there? There has to be some minor stuff for the American parks being brought up there, right? This would be a pleasing announcement. But then again, the Asian audience probably has no idea who these characters are. Buuuuuttttt, they'd probably love an adorable dragon right?

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
That would be very very exciting. If they do it, perhaps it'll be like the Star-lord/Baby Groot meet-n-greet, with Dreamfinder a face character and Figment being an animatronic that says a few phrases and has a few movements. Disney does seem to be fond of "upgraded" M-n-G things.

I'd still put the likilihood as quite low, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom