Inferno Barge Missing From Illuminations

EPCOT Explorer

If I`m right it`s due to them being multi-colour capable. Not sure of the physics why. Even the greens (the shade that cuts through the visible spectrum the best or something) are far weaker than they used to be pre ROE. NWF & LP had single colour lasers, Iv1, 25A and B were dual colour and still far brighter.

Downloading now.... though I dare say it`d be hard to beat the 07-8 NYE from this site at the start of Space. When the drums beat, the forest appears on the LCD and the laser spread just looks awesome!

Either way these videos have helped me decide I`m getting a tripod for September (and an HD cam)

Ah...So Hi-Tech is not good for once. Shame they can't have all the colors in separate machines. That way they would all be bright.

And can someone link me to Kelchi's ROE?

WDW Monorail

Ah...So Hi-Tech is not good for once. Shame they can't have all the colors in separate machines. That way they would all be bright.

And can someone link me to Kelchi's ROE?

I'm not sure exactly how the RoE lasers work but I would assume that the wavelength is variable, which causes a change in color.

Here is a link to the torrent but I'm not sure if the direct link will work.
http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=b9bdc6fb95cf6b57968e0ba3705d974be3b65143

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I really miss those scattering red stars. The new ones are pretty weak and somewhat unnoticeable. What I'd also like to see back are the large red mines just before the short pause in chaos. The new ones don't have as large a lift and seem to be more contained. .

Yeah they just dont zip. I can only think this a supply problem, and we just have to hope the real deal comes back soon. During the APA shows the accelerating scaterrers were used all over the place, they seem to be very much "in".

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah they just dont zip. I can only think this a supply problem, and we just have to hope the real deal comes back soon. During the APA shows the accelerating scaterrers were used all over the place, they seem to be very much "in".

Yeah...Chaos looks bad without them.

Even though Act I and II are REALLY showing problems, Act III and WGO is very much on time. The pyro shows no changes and the Earth Barge Tourch flames up on time!:sohappy::sohappy:

(Also...Watched the vid again- I had no idea the Pav lights stayed on and flashed in synch during Celebration :dazzle: It's a nice effect! I wish they would utilize the old effects from I25 some more)

Rob562

:eek::ROFLOL:

And we were worried about July!:lol:

Well, it *was* mentioned earlier in the thrad that someone from WDI said they were hopeful/optimistic it'd be back by the end of March... Though I think first week of March is definitely better than even they were hoping.

(But it makes me wonder if they decided to *not* install the upgrades for the future show...)

-Rob

EPCOT Explorer

Well, it *was* mentioned earlier in the thrad that someone from WDI said they were hopeful/optimistic it'd be back by the end of March... Though I think first week of March is definitely better than even they were hoping.

(But it makes me wonder if they decided to *not* install the upgrades for the future show...)

-Rob

That IS true, but with ROE in the shape it's in, it need all the help is can get by rushing the IB back into the show. When they have all the timings and pyro issue addressed, the absence of the barge would be less if a pit fall.

hpyhnt 1000

That IS true, but with ROE in the shape it's in, it need all the help is can get by rushing the IB back into the show. When they have all the timings and pyro issue addressed, the absence of the barge would be less if a pit fall.

Yup! The sooner the Inferno Barge is back in the show the better. let us remember that is has been out a good 5 weeks; I'd like to think that would have been enough time to address anything that needed it.

Thanks for the video, Steve! :wave: Saw something new from it: during Celebration, all the strobe lights flashed together in unison during the highpoints of the music. I knew the outline lights dimed in brightness to replicate the pavilions "dancing," but the strobes were new to me. Learn something new everyday! :)

EPCOT Explorer

Yup! The sooner the Inferno Barge is back in the show the better. let us remember that is has been out a good 5 weeks; I'd like to think that would have been enough time to address anything that needed it.

Thanks for the video, Steve! :wave: Saw something new from it: during Celebration, all the strobe lights flashed together in unison during the highpoints of the music. I knew the outline lights dimed in brightness to replicate the pavilions "dancing," but the strobes were new to me. Learn something new everyday! :)

*goes to check*

Huh! That is new-ish. Can anyone confirm?

CrashNet

*goes to check*

Huh! That is new-ish. Can anyone confirm?
Actually thats always been there. The shells and the globe usually mask the quick flash and make it hard to pick up on video cameras if you aren't looking for it. I remember seeing that when I first saw the show back in 2000.

EPCOT Explorer

Actually thats always been there. The shells and the globe usually mask the quick flash and make it hard to pick up on video cameras if you aren't looking for it. I remember seeing that when I first saw the show back in 2000.

Really! Huh...I have never seen it IRL. You could take a whole showing of ROE and just watch the buildings/sky/water and see so much instead of just watching the globe.:lol:

hpyhnt 1000

Really! Huh...I have never seen it IRL. You could take a whole showing of ROE and just watch the buildings/sky/water and see so much instead of just watching the globe.:lol:

I know! I think Disney should run RoE twice nightly. Once for the fireworks and the other so you can take in all the other effects. :D

Something else, how many lasers are used in the show. I know there are the three main ones in Mexico, Canada, and The American Adventure, but are there any others? Reason is that from looking at the video I notice a laser beam coming from the top of the Campanile in Italy (you can see it best in the second half of Chaos). Is that a laser unit or a mirror? :veryconfu

EPCOT Explorer

I know! I think Disney should run RoE twice nightly. Once for the fireworks and the other so you can take in all the other effects. :D

Something else, how many lasers are used in the show. I know there are the three main ones in Mexico, Canada, and The American Adventure, but are there any others? Reason is that from looking at the video I notice a laser beam coming from the top of the Campanille in Italy (you can see it best in the second half of Chaos). Is that a laser unit or a mirror? :veryconfu

AGREED!:lol:

And I think it's a mirror.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom