Inferno Barge Missing From Illuminations

Hrudey3032

What are you talking about Hank? The Earth Barge was working last night. I was there and I was shocked to see it running.It was in perfect working condition. If I knew how to upload video from a video camera I would post it.

jt04

Nope, no Inferno tonight. Just got back from Epcot a little while ago after watching an Inferno-less Illuminations.

What are you talking about Hank? The Earth Barge was working last night. I was there and I was shocked to see it running.It was in perfect working condition. If I knew how to upload video from a video camera I would post it.

So, Who to believe? :lookaroun I love these moments! :D

Hrudey3032

I am completely dumbfounded that he said it wasn't working.I was not expecting it to work as everything I had heard on here was that it was still down.To me the Earth Barge screens looked clearer and the inferno torch looked good.The only thing was the program seemed a little off at the start as the fireworks that shoot off to start the program with the missle like sound did not go off.

jt04

I am completely dumbfounded that he said it wasn't working.I was not expecting it to work as everything I had heard on here was that it was still down.To me the Earth Barge screens looked clearer and the inferno torch looked good.The only thing was the program seemed a little off at the start as the fireworks that shoot off to start the program with the missle like sound did not go off.

ToTBellHop

I'm confused--you are referring to the Earth barge, its screens, and the torch that lights up during the finale No one is debating whether or not the Earth barge is functional--it's the inferno barge that was missing recently (the one with all of the flames during the first couple minutes of the show). Was that back?

Hrudey3032

I come once a year and so when something is supposed to be closed but is not I am pretty excited.So far Pecos Bills and the Earth Barge were in use when I was thinking they were not.Last year it was SSE which was supposed to be closed but was open.In the same respect BLSRS was down down for refurb while I was at MK.It was supposed to be open on weekends though but I was there on tuesday and wednesday so it was closed.

Hrudey3032

I'm confused--you are referring to the Earth barge, its screens, and the torch that lights up during the finale No one is debating whether or not the Earth barge is functional--it's the inferno barge that was missing recently (the one with all of the flames during the first couple minutes of the show). Was that back?

Maybe I have the 2 mixed up.If so I apologize. I will have to go watch the video to make sure.I was thinking the inferno being referenced was the one coming out of the earth.

jt04

I am a complete and total moron :hammer: . Captain I am sorry and to everyone else for the confusion I brought.

Here I go again bringing a knife to a gun fight :mad:

and to myself :rolleyes:

It happens. Maybe you can edit the post where you quote me so I can at least fix that. You can edit likewise.:lol:

Rob562

Hope it's back soon...Starting to get nervous.:dazzle:

I wouldn't get too worried just yet.
I'd originally heard "end of March" from an Imagineer (who had a hands-on role in the post-accident refurb in '05, though not sure about this one). Then someone else on here heard March 8th.

So no need to flip the cover of the Panic button open just yet. ;)

-Rob

EPCOT Explorer

I wouldn't get too worried just yet.
I'd originally heard "end of March" from an Imagineer (who had a hands-on role in the post-accident refurb in '05, though not sure about this one). Then someone else on here heard March 8th.

So no need to flip the cover of the Panic button open just yet. ;)

-Rob

Ah...I gotcha. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom