Inferno Barge Missing From Illuminations

MythBuster

Italy has a single colour laser, as does Japan.

I think you are confusing bounce mirrors for actual lasers. There are 6 lasers in the show, 2 in each pavilion, Mexico, AA, Canada. There are many bounce mirrors including Italy and Japan and those islands in the lagoon also have bounce mirrors.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I think you are confusing bounce mirrors for actual lasers. There are 6 lasers in the show, 2 in each pavilion, Mexico, AA, Canada. There are many bounce mirrors including Italy and Japan and those islands in the lagoon also have bounce mirrors.
Italy isn`t a bounce; it`s a source :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I stand corrected then; I did cross check with 2 sources in WS who confirmed the single lasers. I guess they were wrong.

CrashNet

I stand corrected then; I did cross check with 2 sources in WS who confirmed the single lasers. I guess they were wrong.
Don't worry about it Marni. I too actually thought the same thing until I saw it with my own eyes. Its fun to have friends in important places. ;)

dmxwidget

I was at the show on the 6th and there wasn't a barge...unfortunately I wont be back to see the show until the 10th.

I taped the show in 1080p on the 6th and plan to do the same on the 10th. Hopefully the barge will be back and working by then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom