Indiana Jones stunt show update?

PizzaPlanet

I believe Martin was just replying to my question about the comparison between RotR and DL's IJA, not saying that IJA has been greenlit for DHS.
Just to clarify I wasn’t implying that IJA is coming to DHS. Just that the attraction will stand on its own against ROTR even within in the same park. Which it will be at Disneyland.
Ok gotcha, I wasn't thinking about Disneyland and misunderstood.

NoChesterHester

It would be awesome if Indiana jones adventure is similar to pirates of the Caribbean boat ride at Disneyland shanghai. I think DHS could really use a water ride. Just my opinion. Plus the Indy land as well.

Unless the next Indiana Jones movie is a monster hit I find it unlikely that they will base any new additions on a 30 year old franchise that isn’t really in the public pop culture discussion anymore.

tonystank18

Here what I’m hoping for the newly revamped DHS when the future overhaul is completed
1. Cars Land
2. Monsters INC
3. Incredibles
4. Some Marvel Stuff if they can do it now since Fox Disney and Marvel are now partners with Black Panther rumored to be traded for Alien at Universal probably T’Challa is better off at DAK
5. Indy Land
Just asking, where would you put a Cars Land, or a Monsters, Inc. Ride or an Incredibles Ride? I know it is not on the topic of Indy but I was just wondering where those sort of attractions would go.

999th Happy Haunt

Unless the next Indiana Jones movie is a monster hit I find it unlikely that they will base any new additions on a 30 year old franchise that isn’t really in the public pop culture discussion anymore.
D5E2AE46-A5D8-40BD-A0A4-23455CA1718F.jpeg

The question is since the Indy show is staying in will be updated in 2021 that rules out all possibilities of the Indiana Jones theme land at the Hollywood studios correct? Hollywood studios only two IP’s are toy story and Star Wars is that going to be the only two that they have going forward for of the studios overhaul? I don’t know what else seems properties they have in store.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
The question is since the Indy show is staying in will be updated in 2021 that rules out all possibilities of the Indiana Jones theme land at the Hollywood studios correct? Hollywood studios only two IP’s are toy story and Star Wars is that going to be the only two that they have going forward for of the studios overhaul? I don’t know what else seems properties they have in store.

I think it's more to do with them needing to keep as many attractions open as possible. See: Star Tours.

rle4lunch

Tokyo’s Crystal Skull would be more efficient.

Surely not even WDO would take a clone of a clone, of which they already have a inferior iteration of in AK, and drop the same exact system on top of the Indy stunt show?
Edit, never mind, you're taking overlay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom