In search of a puppy...

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Anyone have some opinions on the King Charles Spaniel?? I think they are a perfect size dog, and cute too!

My cousin has one...

For some reason...he bathes her and bathes her but there is this odor to her. He just can't seem to get the smell out of her.

(I told him to leave it in there...he probably smells on the inside too!)

barnum42

I am not sure....I have been tested for dogs...and if I go into a pet store, or a friends house with dogs I immediately get allergy symptoms. I would love a westie! I will have to check into it:):wave:
Got to be worth a try. Let us know how you get on.

DisneyJill

Okay Bri, I know you've already shot down the cocker spaniel thing, but I can't say enough about my little Izzie. She is 100% puppy but she is also 100% loyal and loving. That's the thing about dogs, they are very forgiving and have an endless supply of love. She is SO MUCH work but I don't even remember life before her.

What about a saint bernard? I know they are big and drooly but they are really sweet dogs. Golden retrievers and labs are great too.

No yippy chiuauaua's (I know that's not how you spell it. I don't care. I do not like those kick me dogs) :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
*crosses fingers*

I just sent in an application to rescue this lil girl.

I melted when I found her.

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 2

MouseMadness

OMG!! :eek:

What a dollbaby!!
inlove.gif

My fingers are crossed for you! (Well, you know... figuratively speaking. Hard to type with literally crossed fingers. :lookaroun )

:wave:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
OMG!! :eek:

What a dollbaby!!
inlove.gif

My fingers are crossed for you! (Well, you know... figuratively speaking. Hard to type with literally crossed fingers. :lookaroun )

:wave:

I hope things work out but I'm not going to get my hopes up because I realize that there are probably hundreds of people applying to take her home.

She was removed from a breeder that was uncapable of caring for her. She has two sisters (one of them was attacked by a larger dog and lost an eye).

Gucci65

Here's my golden. She turned 2 on Valentines Day.

Beautiful dog!!!!!

We used to have Goldens (after our GS died). Loved them, especially when Peaches (the female) gave birth to TEN PUPPIES. It was puppy heaven - a lot of work, but omgosh nothing is cuter than a golden puppy.

On the bad side, they were always digging out underneath the fence. After getting picked up by animal control for the third time in a year -we had to put them on runners and I hated it.

Gucci65

Good luck with the boxer!!!! Hope you get her!

My sister is a vet and has 3 boxers - she swears there are the best dogs.

pinkrose

*crosses fingers*

I just sent in an application to rescue this lil girl.

I melted when I found her.
She's precious!!! Good luck. I hope you get her!

Beautiful dog!!!!!

We used to have Goldens (after our GS died). Loved them, especially when Peaches (the female) gave birth to TEN PUPPIES. It was puppy heaven - a lot of work, but omgosh nothing is cuter than a golden puppy.

On the bad side, they were always digging out underneath the fence. After getting picked up by animal control for the third time in a year -we had to put them on runners and I hated it.
Thanks! She's like our 3rd child. Spoiled as can be. lol

Yeah, my husband wants to breed her. His main reason is so that we can have a puppy of hers for after she's gone. She has champ bloodline on both sidss and is a really good dog. I, on the other hand, don't want to breed her. I don't have the energy for a littler of Goldens. :lol: I'll have to get some pointers from you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom