I'm PREGNANT!!

BeastsBeauty708

Original Poster
Yeah, I've been thinking about Halloween costumes. (Too bad I wouldn't be able to go to MNSSHP :() I've thought of dressing up like a construction worker and painting my belly with the "BUMP" sign. I'm still floating some things around, but I have plenty of time!:p

wdwCC

OKAY EVERYONE!!! The results are in!!! We are proud to announce that we are going to be having a little Disney Daughter named Sophia Riley!!

My little Disney Princess! :king::D:D:D:D:D

We're thrilled that everything looked perfect, and, although she gave the ultrasound tech a run for her money, we were able to see what "wasn't" there and we got some great pics! Although, she really did move around a LOT. I was surprised, because I'd thought she'd be sleeping or at least not really affected by the machine, but she really showed us all of her extensive movements...little show off :lol::ROFLOL:

I'm ordering her personalized hat right now, and we're going shopping tonight!:sohappy::D

Congratulations on your true magical news!

BeastsBeauty708

Original Poster
UPDATE: I'm being induced tonight, I'm only 34 weeks and 3 days..I have pre-eclampsia, and it's pretty bad, so....yeah. We'll be welcoming our little Disney Princess into this magical world sooner than expected! Wish us luck! I'm sooooo nervous!!! I'm not a good enough person to be a Mommy yet!! Ahhh!!:eek::eek::cry::cry:

Erika

UPDATE: I'm being induced tonight, I'm only 34 weeks and 3 days..I have pre-eclampsia, and it's pretty bad, so....yeah. We'll be welcoming our little Disney Princess into this magical world sooner than expected! Wish us luck! I'm sooooo nervous!!! I'm not a good enough person to be a Mommy yet!! Ahhh!!:eek::eek::cry::cry:

Don't worry, when you hold that little princess in your arms you'll know what to do. Good luck tonight! :sohappy:

tigsmom

((HUGS))

Been thru this twice and ended up with c-sections. Hang in there as it will all be worth it. Saying a special prayer for you all.

maggiegrace1

All will be ok..I had Maggie at 25 weeks due to Severe Pre eclampsia Hellp and she is happy and healthy!

I am praying for you guys!

Oh, and you are great enough to be a mommy..it comes naturally and you will be fine..I promise!....:kiss:

BeastsBeauty708

Original Poster
SHE'S HERE!!! Sophia Riley Power, born on Nov. 15th, 2009, at 3:05pm, 4lbs, 5 oz, 17 1/2 inches long...she is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I only pushed once...I was in the middle of getting an epidural, and all of a sudden, I was like, uh...I GOT TO PUSH. And the nurse was like, OH, don't push, just keep breathing, and I was like, NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I HAVE TO PUSH! So they stopped the epidural process, and checked me,and lo and behold, she was crowning. lol. I was like, I told you! lol. (I had only been like, 4 cms an hour before that, so they thought I wasn't ready. lol) One push and our Disney Princess was here! I can't wait to post some pics and show off our little one!! I'm sooo excited!!

The whole contraction process was the worst part, the pushing was a complete BREEZE! lol.

Thankfully, Sophie's doing great, she's in NICU right now, but they are prolly going to move her to Continuing Care Unit sometime later, since she's breathing fine and controlling her own temp and all that jazz lol.

Sorry to go on, I'm just so thankful that she's here!

Thank you all for all of your kind words of support and encouragement!!! It really helped knowing people were rooting for us!! Love you all!!

Now, time to start saving for our first Disney trip with Sophie!!:D:D:D:D

Erika

Congratulations!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I had something similar with my first, still waiting for them to show up with my epidural and she poked her head out to see what the heck was going on. These girls are impatient, no? :lol: I agree that the pushing was a lot less painful than the contractions!

Will you be posting any pictures? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom