I'm PREGNANT!!

BeastsBeauty708

Original Poster
Oh, that would be AWESOME! I'm actually going to order the newborn mouse ears with the name as soon as I find out what I'm having.

Our names, fortunately, we've picked out.

Sophia Riley

Asher Rian

I'm so excited!! Very nervous, this being my first and all, but nonetheless estatic!

BeastsBeauty708

Original Poster
I just wanted to let everyone know...I had my first ultrasound today, and they actually dated me to be about 10 weeks 3 days, unlike my assumption of 11 weeks and 1 day. Just a few days off.

Our baby actually danced for me! It was adorable! I heard the heartbeat, *164/min* and saw the hands and feet and head and mouth and eyes...I was so excited!

I'm expecting to deliver around Dec. 22nd, so this might be a Christmas baby.
That seems a little unfair to me, for the baby, but maybe I can work around it. Hmm..

I find out whether my baby is going to be a Disney Princess or a Disney Prince in July, so everyone cross their fingers! Either way, our child will have a healthy *almost unhealthy, lol* appetite for everything Disney. It won't be able to help it! I mean, with parent's like us...:p

Well, just thought I'd fill everyone in on the news. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Erika

I just wanted to let everyone know...I had my first ultrasound today, and they actually dated me to be about 10 weeks 3 days, unlike my assumption of 11 weeks and 1 day. Just a few days off.

Our baby actually danced for me! It was adorable! I heard the heartbeat, *164/min* and saw the hands and feet and head and mouth and eyes...I was so excited!

I'm expecting to deliver around Dec. 22nd, so this might be a Christmas baby.
That seems a little unfair to me, for the baby, but maybe I can work around it. Hmm..

I find out whether my baby is going to be a Disney Princess or a Disney Prince in July, so everyone cross their fingers! Either way, our child will have a healthy *almost unhealthy, lol* appetite for everything Disney. It won't be able to help it! I mean, with parent's like us...:p

Well, just thought I'd fill everyone in on the news. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Those ultrasounds are the best! I had a few issues this past pregnancy so we got a few bonus rounds. They never get old
wub.gif

Hopefully s/he cooperates in July and you can find out which you're having, an Asher or a Sophia! :sohappy:

BeastsBeauty708

Original Poster
Ok! So, I went to the Dr.'s today, to get my glucose reading for gestational diabetes, and my iron to make sure I wasn't anemic, and the Down Syndrome (and the other one that goes with it) test and the Cystic Fibrosis test.

I ALSO...made an appointment to find out if I'm heaving around a DD, or a DS!!!!!! I will find out the 21st of this month!! I can't wait!! :D:D:D:D

You know, I was thinking, (and this is completely off topic) and I thought of a wonderful idea for my Halloween costume! I could be a cat and my stomach could be a fishbowl with a scared fish in it! Kinda like in Pinocchio, but they got along. :p

Anyways, just thought some people would like to know. I LOVE this site!
It's like WDW away from WDW...

Nemo14

Ok! So, I went to the Dr.'s today, to get my glucose reading for gestational diabetes, and my iron to make sure I wasn't anemic, and the Down Syndrome (and the other one that goes with it) test and the Cystic Fibrosis test.

I ALSO...made an appointment to find out if I'm heaving around a DD, or a DS!!!!!! I will find out the 21st of this month!! I can't wait!! :D:D:D:D

You know, I was thinking, (and this is completely off topic) and I thought of a wonderful idea for my Halloween costume! I could be a cat and my stomach could be a fishbowl with a scared fish in it! Kinda like in Pinocchio, but they got along. :p

That's a cute idea for a costume!

KingStefan

I just wanted to let you know that I'm very happy for you. I can't possibly commiserate with you (because I'm a man:lol:) but having gone through this vicariously with my DW (twice) I can say that you're in for a joyous time and a roller coaster of emotions, and I wish you the very best. It's really nice following your progress here, and I'm really glad you like this site - happy to have you on board!

I usually use the beast's line when greeting relative newcomers "I hope you like it here". I don't know if anyone else gets it, but I like it anyway.

Anyway, keep the updates coming!

Uponastar

Your happiness and enthusiasm are so evident in this post, I just had to comment...
Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Your costume idea is adorable!
If you do it, you'd better post pics. :D

And...agreed...this is the best home away from home when it comes to WDW!

wdwmomof3

WOW! Time goes by so fast. I can't believe that you are already going to find out what you are having. It seems like yesterday that I read that you are expecting. :ROFLOL: Oh how I remember those days, and they were wonderful. It's such an exciting time. I am so glad that everything is going well for you and your baby.

I also love the costume idea, very creative. Be sure to post a picture.:)

BeastsBeauty708

Original Poster
OKAY EVERYONE!!! The results are in!!! We are proud to announce that we are going to be having a little Disney Daughter named Sophia Riley!!

My little Disney Princess! :king::D:D:D:D:D

We're thrilled that everything looked perfect, and, although she gave the ultrasound tech a run for her money, we were able to see what "wasn't" there and we got some great pics! Although, she really did move around a LOT. I was surprised, because I'd thought she'd be sleeping or at least not really affected by the machine, but she really showed us all of her extensive movements...little show off :lol::ROFLOL:

I'm ordering her personalized hat right now, and we're going shopping tonight!:sohappy::D

KingStefan

OKAY EVERYONE!!! The results are in!!! We are proud to announce that we are going to be having a little Disney Daughter named Sophia Riley!!

My little Disney Princess! :king::D:D:D:D:D

We're thrilled that everything looked perfect, and, although she gave the ultrasound tech a run for her money, we were able to see what "wasn't" there and we got some great pics! Although, she really did move around a LOT. I was surprised, because I'd thought she'd be sleeping or at least not really affected by the machine, but she really showed us all of her extensive movements...little show off :lol::ROFLOL:

I'm ordering her personalized hat right now, and we're going shopping tonight!:sohappy::D

Hurray! I wish you continued good luck! Thanks for keeping us posted.

foreverbelle

Congratulations....I have a 5 and a half month old son...Its wonderful...Are you still thinking about Halloween costumes? I love your idea. I was Juno last year.

It was a spur of the moment kind of thing. Like I said I like yours a lot better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom