I'm PREGNANT!!

tigsmom

SHE'S HERE!!! Sophia Riley Power, born on Nov. 15th, 2009, at 3:05pm, 4lbs, 5 oz, 17 1/2 inches long...she is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I only pushed once...I was in the middle of getting an epidural, and all of a sudden, I was like, uh...I GOT TO PUSH. And the nurse was like, OH, don't push, just keep breathing, and I was like, NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I HAVE TO PUSH! So they stopped the epidural process, and checked me,and lo and behold, she was crowning. lol. I was like, I told you! lol. (I had only been like, 4 cms an hour before that, so they thought I wasn't ready. lol) One push and our Disney Princess was here! I can't wait to post some pics and show off our little one!! I'm sooo excited!!

The whole contraction process was the worst part, the pushing was a complete BREEZE! lol.

Thankfully, Sophie's doing great, she's in NICU right now, but they are prolly going to move her to Continuing Care Unit sometime later, since she's breathing fine and controlling her own temp and all that jazz lol.

Sorry to go on, I'm just so thankful that she's here!

Thank you all for all of your kind words of support and encouragement!!! It really helped knowing people were rooting for us!! Love you all!!

Now, time to start saving for our first Disney trip with Sophie!!:D:D:D:D

WooHoo!!! Congratulations!! ((HUGS))

maggiegrace1

SHE'S HERE!!! Sophia Riley Power, born on Nov. 15th, 2009, at 3:05pm, 4lbs, 5 oz, 17 1/2 inches long...she is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I only pushed once...I was in the middle of getting an epidural, and all of a sudden, I was like, uh...I GOT TO PUSH. And the nurse was like, OH, don't push, just keep breathing, and I was like, NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I HAVE TO PUSH! So they stopped the epidural process, and checked me,and lo and behold, she was crowning. lol. I was like, I told you! lol. (I had only been like, 4 cms an hour before that, so they thought I wasn't ready. lol) One push and our Disney Princess was here! I can't wait to post some pics and show off our little one!! I'm sooo excited!!

The whole contraction process was the worst part, the pushing was a complete BREEZE! lol.

Thankfully, Sophie's doing great, she's in NICU right now, but they are prolly going to move her to Continuing Care Unit sometime later, since she's breathing fine and controlling her own temp and all that jazz lol.

Sorry to go on, I'm just so thankful that she's here!

Thank you all for all of your kind words of support and encouragement!!! It really helped knowing people were rooting for us!! Love you all!!

Now, time to start saving for our first Disney trip with Sophie!!:D:D:D:D
Congrats!:sohappy:

She is a good size..:)

Glad all is well and hope she continues to do well ..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom