If you were there right now.....

Disneykidder

Hmmm. I guess i'd be eating lunch at one of the awesome counter services in whichever park has late hours tonight. Yum!! Or...i'd be on a ride or watching my family on a ride. (I am 6 months pregnant) I'd love to be there at this time of year to experience MNSSHP. I've always wanted to go to that but I am a teacher and have to go on our off days...maybe someday...when I retire...in 30 years!

Well lets see... It is 3:20 on a thursday.... my boyfriend and I agree, we would be getting in line to ride Test Track right about now ....:cry: now I am wishing that I really was lol

Katherine

3:43

Finishing up a nap at the pool and thinking about showering and getting dinner before heading back to the parks (MK for Wishes!)

wyre forest red

Well after months of lurking this thread has moved me enough to post for the first time.....

It's 8.40pm (British time). T__________g my two daughters into bed, talking to them about their favourite bits of the day, and what we are planning to do tomorrow, arranging their disney cuddly toys in their bed, seeing their happy faces. Walking around the lake at CBR to get Hot Chocolate in the refillable mugs, whilst listening to fireworks in the distance. Setting the alarm for an early get up to Extra magic Hours at MK. Priceless. wish I was there now, can't wait for next Easter when I'll be doing all of the above.

There, my first post. Now I've started maybe they'll be no stopping me.:lol::lol:

Susan Savia

It's 4:35 so probably cruising through World Showcase on our way towards Future World for another ride on Spaceship Earth before we exit the park for the day. ;)

spectrodanny

If I were there right now i'd probably be standing outside CBJ saying to myself "there better be a banner over that sign on November 1st!"when in reality Disney will scrooge us again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom