If you were there right now.....

PattyBell

I would be starving and, problably, going to a character dining or T-Rex or Rain Forest...you got the idea and I got hungry.:ROFLOL:

plaz10

9:09 am...probably just heading to grab a fastpass for...i feel like a fantasyland kind of morning...so let's say getting a fastpass for Peter Pan's flight and heading into It's a Small World. :) sounds like a good morning. wish i was there.

EaglesfanNJ

Midnight. I would be relaxing in my room at the BC and eating some fudge or a sugar cookie and looking at the pictures I took that day. Perhaps I would be watching the top 7 as well.

Sadly, the top 7 is no more :mad:. They replaced it with a very cheesy, very watered down "Disney Must See". Stacey is still in it, but the script is terrible, and among a few other things, It's a Small World is included on that Must See. Wow

Andrew54

Sadly, the top 7 is no more :mad:. They replaced it with a very cheesy, very watered down "Disney Must See". Stacey is still in it, but the script is terrible, and among a few other things, It's a Small World is included on that Must See. Wow

Dang't! By the end of our trips I would have that entire show memorized. It annoyed my girl friend so bad she have to get out of bed in the morning when I turned it on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom