If you were there right now.....

wvdisneyfamily

10:56 on Tuesday morning...

This morning I awoke to another snow day :sohappy:. That's a positive. I always say if snow wasn't so cold, I'd like it more. So being cold and dreading the high heating bills is a negative. I know if I were in WDW right now, I wouldn't be out measuring the snow in my yard. I'd be working my way around Epcot deciding where to go for lunch. I'd probably be heading over to the American Pav. to eat at the Liberty Inn and catch the Fife and Drums, Voices of Liberty, and American Adventure.

TakeMeThere81

Mind if I resurrect this thread?

I'd be eating a character breakfast at the Crystal Palace!! MMMMM, Pooh bear waffles!!! Not to mention a great view of beautiful Cinderella Castle.

_Scar

I would be up in the Bay Lake Towers watching from a suite because I'm sick and don't feel like walking any parks. :/

Figment632

I would be up in the Bay Lake Towers watching from a suite because I'm sick and don't feel like walking any parks. :/

:ROFLOL:I had to read your post twice because the first time I read it I thought you wrote.

I would be up in the Bay Lake Towers watching from a suite because I'm sick and don't feel like wearing pants!

Lucky

:ROFLOL:I had to read your post twice because the first time I read it I thought you wrote.

I would be up in the Bay Lake Towers watching from a suite because I'm sick and don't feel like wearing pants!
Pants are optional in the parks. Just ask Donald Duck or Winnie-the-Pooh.

smk

I would be finishing a great burger from Pecos Bill's and getting ready for a ride on the Jungle or maybe Splash. I can honestly say I would be in a better mood than I am currently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom