If you were in DISNEY, what would you be doing right now??

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
It's 11:42 est....I would be in Magic Kingdom watching PHILHARMAGIC. Smelling the bakery items would get my stomach rumbling and I would be heading over to the CRYSTAL PALACE for lunch!!!

disneypearl

I would be eating a taco at El Pirata Y El Perico. After I finished my lunch I would cross the walkway and ride Pirates of the Caribbean! :sohappy:

JMishy

Well, if it was a long stay, I'd probably be back at the Wilderness Lodge Resort having a quick bite at the Roaring Fork with my hubby. Then it's back to the parks for the rest of the day! :D

e4ymod

12:25... hmmm

Magic Kingdom - Having Lunch at Columbia Harbour House
Epcot - Having Lunch at Cantina de San Angel
MGM - Id probably be somewhere around Muppets
DAK - Riding Everest!!!

lpet11984

I'd be in Epcot, checking out World Showcase, waiting for my fastpass for M:S (and freaking out, wondering if I can handle M:S since I've never been on it!)

WishinUponAStar

It's 12:35 pm, EST.

I would be finishing my Ceasar salad in the Land pavillion getting ready to use my 12:45 FP for Soarin'. Requesting the TOP row, of course.:D

Magicot

I'd definetly be at the top of the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse listening to the organ music, watching down below as people pass by, looking over at space mountain, and simply enjoying the mostly cloudy yet 80 degree weather. sigh:eek:

lcsrig

12:38pm EST.....
Just finishing lunch at Liberty Tree and heading over to rest on Tom Sawyer Island while my son expends some MORE energy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom