If you were in DISNEY, what would you be doing right now??

bcampione

If I was working? Driving Safari 14 at Kilimanjaro Safaris.

If in a park? Riding ToT or Everest.

If relaxing on the property? Swimming at either Yacht n Beach or Polynesian.

GoofyMom2

Well, for one thing I would be a lot warmer than I am now..... LOL :lol:

Maybe using our FP for Space Mountain or trying to get into Casey's to get some hot dogs!

disneylands

Account Suspended
well if I were in Magic Kingdom I would be on splash mountain
If I were in Epcot I'd be on Mission: Space
If I were in MGM studios I would be on Rockin' Roller Coaster
If I were in Animal Kingdom I would be gawking (sp?) over everest!

WDWFREAK12

Well,now i Would be IN:
Epcot:SOARIN LINE OR EATING AT THE LAND
Magic Kingdom:Splash Mountain or eating at Crystal Palace
Animal Kingdom: Gazing at Everests beauty, Kali River Rapids, or Pizzafari For Lunch!
MGM: Rockin Roller Coaster All The Way! Or eatin somewhere.
:D GETTING DISNEY HUNGRY!!!!!!!

bigorangeandy

Well, its 3:05 on Sunday, I would be riding splash mountain, then getting ready to watch a prade. In the back of my mind I would be wondering what am I going to tell my boss when I'm not a work in the morning, and what to tell my kids teachers when they don't show up at shcool. Or thinking its time to leave so I can make the 8 hour drive home.

col

its 8:55pm (british time) so that would make it 3:55pm (east coast time) i would be going to see tarzan rocks then depending on what time that finished i would walk over and try and get the last safari, then depending on what park had EMH's i would go to that park (i would hope it would be AK or MK).
if i was in MK i know for a fact i would be in the splash mountain queue even though i would have a fast pass in my pocket! :lol:

WDWPrnces02

Arriving at CHef Mickey's for a character dinner........and after heading for the magic kingdom for a trip around the lands, and ending the perfect evening with a night filled with Wishes......

Cuz I wish i was their right now......:( :(

d'Isigny

Right about now (6:18am), getting showered, dresses and walking to the food court for a danish and coffee before heading into the park...

leaving the sleepyheads tucked in bed.

DonaldD1987

Right now (6:47) eating some mickey waffles with Bacon in the food court. Then going back to the room to drop off my mug, and then heading to a park.

DisneySam

Its 8:44am so I would be at the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom waiting to see the "Good Morning" song and Mickey ride up on the train to open the park.

[I will actually be doing this on THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: ]

LouDisney

Well right now it's 7:48, but 8:48 eastern time, I would probably be on my way to the parks, which one? Well today I feel like the Magic Kingdom. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom