If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

TakeMeThere81

I love that this thread is back!

It would be 5:50 Disney time, so we would be having dinner at Biergarten, getting ready to chicken dance with the kids! Then we would browse around World Showcase, sampling food and drink as the sun started to set. Ahhhhh:eek:

jesemeca

Just getting back from Magic Kingdom after getting rained out for Spectromagic. And watching Wishes with my friend. Oh wait I did just do that. LOL. :lol:

StingraySam

It's 10 am, most likely either just finishing breakfast or getting on a bus to a park. We are so bad about starting out late in the morning. Maybe if we wouldn't close the parks at night we could get a better start in the morning.

TakeMeThere81

Let's see...It's thursday, so we'd be celebrating our Anniversary. :sohappy: We plan on playing a short round of golf, maybe hitting up a water park and just having a blast!!

Courtney1188

I can tell you what I would NOT be doing...hiding underneath my house waiting for the tornado warning to end and shaking cuz I'm really scared because tornados are very rare here in the Detroit area.

I'd be at the Magic Kingdom EMH...oh how I would love to be on Pirates or HM right now instead of the spider-infested area beneath my house.

disneygirl1

Well it's 9:35a on Sunday Morning and if I were is Disney right now I would most likely be on a bus or just getting off a bus heading into the parks!!!

mickeysaver

Sunday morning around 10:30am today, let's see I would have been out late at MK last night for the Nightastic preview, so that would mean that I would want an awesome late breakfast somewhere before heading out to TL for a relaxing day. I am thinking that I would be sitting at Kona Cafe with a Cafe Mocha, a carafe of OJ and a Big Kahuna plate on the way.

God, I wish this was true. :eek:

Andrew54

I'd be heading over to everest today because the curiosity is killing me of whats going on inside the mountain with the yeti.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom