If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

EvilQueen-T

308pm...hhmmm...probably getting a frozen coke in mk planning to hold me over until some great dinner that i most certainly have adrs for.

Evil Genius

8:22 AM WDW time...

I'd be relaxing in the food court at POR enjoying a cup of coffee and a Danish preparing to head to the busses for a ride over to Epcot.

TakeMeThere81

5:55pm Disney time...I'd be eating dinner with my family at 50's Prime Time Cafe for the first time. Then on to see the Indiana Jones Stunt Show!

TakeMeThere81

10:30am Disney Time: We'd just be finishing up our breakfast at the Crystal Palace, and headed towards the jungle drums music in Adventureland...

DisneyGator

I just can't help myself....I would be riding TSMM, or RnR, because I like to start my days at DHS....however, what I am doing isn't so bad...although I am at work, in 3 hours I am leaving for WDW!!! So by about 4:00 today I should be checked into my hotel and in a park!!!!! I am sooooo excited! MK is open until 2 tonight for EMH!!! :ROFLOL:

m&mmom

My plane lands at 12:45pm next Friday in Orlando and than we'll be headed to the Magical Express Conceirge!!! Exactly 1 week from now, at this time I'll be enroute to the magic!!! Can you tell how excited I am,lol.

TakeMeThere81

2:15 Disney Time...it is probably pretty hot there. I'd say we'd probably be swimming in our hotel pool, something we don't always do!

(although packing up for camping is quite fun, WDW is so much more fun!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom