If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

hack2112

Jungle Cruise. Then Jungle Cruise. After that I'll go on the World Famous Jungle Cruise.

And after that? Jungle Cruise.

Raven66

Seeing as it is about 1:15 am there, unless there is EMH at MK we would be asleep in our resort waiting for morning.

sorcerergoofy

I'd probably be indoors somewhere trying to wait out the storm that seems to be rolling in from that direction right now.

Haha! We never let the storms keep us in! We just put on those hideous ponchos and keep going! :lol:

But as for me...just one week from this exact moment I will be at AK!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

ABigBrassBand

I would be in The Seas pavilion, just relaxing and having walk-on waits for Nemo until my heart gives in :p, then I would go see the aquarium and the rest of the pavilion. Then I would have plans to sneak into WoL, and ride UoE.

Jimmy Thick

I would be sitting at the Grand Floridian pool, having my gorgeous wife apply sun screen to my back while we decide which ADR to use.

bjlc57

Saturday night.. the world showcase.. Ak might be closing soon.. but the Kali rapids ride sounds good right now.. or waiting to go into the Haunted Mansion.. 8 pm in Florida. yep.. sounds like the perfect time..

if it was Sunday night.. I would be going to Phantasmic.. one of the worlds finest shows of all time.. how can they only show this three times a week?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom