If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

mickeysshoes

9:30 on a Wednesday..it would be our sleep in day. I would be finishing up with the laundry and would have had a nice walk around the grounds of the WL. Family would be getting ready for a trip to DD and a balloon ride (cant recall the name right now) and then some heavy duty shopping and lunch at Capt Jacks!!!!!

monkeysammich

Proabably just getting of Space Mountain, getting a quick snack and drink for the family... then heading back over to see Philharmagic and ride Small World.

stargrl33

It's 10:32 a.m. EST...if this was my first day at the parks, I'd probably be on the Haunted Mansion, waiting for my Fast Pass time on Space Mountain.

Evil Genius

We're in Epct at 10:51 in the AM and we're just finishing up a morning breakfast snack at Sunshine Seasons waiting for our Fastpass time for Soarin'.

TakeMeThere81

10:55...we would have just met Mickey, Minnie and friends at Toontown(well if it is still open). Then we'd be on the Railroad to get FP for Splash Mountain

CamiLyn227

Four weeks from right now we will be at HS getting ready to go back to WL to get some lunch and take dip in the pool or maybe a nap.

monkeysammich

8:55 am... we'd probably be exiting our car and making our way to the front gate of Epcot. (we can never seem to get to any park AT rope drop)

TakeMeThere81

2:45 Disney time...I'd be riding the ferry from MK over to WL for our first time ever eating at Whispering Canyon Cafe! Then we'd probably be walking around commenting on the similarities of WL to the original, Old Faithful Lodge(we just got back from Yellowstone...couldn't stop recognizing so many inspirations Disney used in their creations!)

TakeMeThere81

8:25pm...Well it wouldn't be RAINING all day(hopefully) and I'd be getting a bucket of popcorn and thinking about getting a seat for Fantasmic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom