If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

GTS3010

9:32pm skipping fireworks or parade whatever is going on at night and riding all the rides in tomorrowland as many times as I can with the short lines!!!

SAV

I'd probably be telling my 5-yo DS to stop hitting his sister.

Then we'd be on our way to FOLK at AK.

Evil Genius

12:00 WDW time...we're upstairs at Columbia Harbour House enjoying a light lunch before our Fast Passes for Haunted Mansion kick in.

TakeMeThere81

12:07 Disney Time: Realistically, we'd probably be riding the Universe of Energy at EPCOT...to escape the rain(forcast calls for lots of random thunderstorms this week-but mild tems at least) Then Mission:Space, then Test Track, then Club Cool to get our taste of the Beverly...

Silentkink

Since it is 3:16 Disney Time we would most likely be on ToT or TSMM or if not in a park we would be in our hotel pool. Just 9 days until we actually leave for Disney :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

TakeMeThere81

7:09 pm Disney time...we'd be riding The American Adventure, then heading to dinner at the Poly...planned so we could watch the sweet 4th Fireworks from the beach

Dads 2 Boys

7:28 Disney time and the family wants to chime in:

Son (age 12) : Riding ToT and then going to Planet Hollywood for dinner.
Son (age 9) : Laying at the resort pool drinking lots of water.
Fiancee : Eating a Minnie's bake shop choc chip cookie waiting for us to get off ToT
Me : Getting off Kali for the umpteenth time (since it's so hot).

NewfieFan

7:28 Disney time and the family wants to chime in:

Son (age 12) : Riding ToT and then going to Planet Hollywood for dinner.
Son (age 9) : Laying at the resort pool drinking lots of water.
Fiancee : Eating a Minnie's bake shop choc chip cookie waiting for us to get off ToT
Me : Getting off Kali for the umpteenth time (since it's so hot).

That's cute, the whole family has their own idea of what they'd be doing!

You know how when you read something really fast and you just skim over the words to get the gist of the something... well, I read it as "laying at the resort drinking lots of pool water!" :lol: In my head I was saying, "Ummmm, that's not recommended!" :ROFLOL:

Silentkink

Since it is 12:00 Disney time, I would most likely be at Typhoon Lagoon enjoying the wave pool or the lazy river because if it is as hot as it is here in Maryland then I would need to cool down some way.

tiggermarie

12:38 pm. Maybe looking for something to eat and then maybe back to the hotel to take a nap then a dip in the pool(s). It is going to be a hot one today.

Silentkink

It is 12:42 so my family and I would most likely be on Mission Space or Test Track. If not on those rides we would be eating in one of the countries most likely Germany.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom