If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

LoriMistress

Original Poster
I would be just coming out of R&C after eating a nice roast beef sandwich. And I would be heading over to use my FP's for Soarin, M:S, and TT.

TakeMeThere81

8:30pm Disney time...we'd be holding a great spot for Illuminations at EPCOT while one of us goes to get refreshments...more specifically beer and fish and chips from Rose and Crown! And I'd be setting up my tripod to hopefully get some good night shots.

**I love this time of day at EPCOT. The torches are lit, the sun is going down, the place is still nice and warm, maybe with a bit of a breeze...and the salty/sweet smells are in the air, along with cooling down pavement and sunblock.

EvilQueen-T

915pm wdw time...if it were summer we'd be plowing through emh somewhere ready to go until 2 or 3 am (only thing i love that about summer at wdw). since we've gotten in the habit of going in the winter when the parks close by 7-9pm we make our dinner reservations at park close time...so we'd be sitting down to dinner for a signature dinner (this winter that list includes le cellier, artist point, contemporary grill, flying fish, or citricos)...(sigh) getting more hungry just thinking about it.

Well, I'd be slowly making my way towards the exit of Epcot, having just enjoyed Illuminations, my favorite show. I'd have my camera and would be snapping pictures of the countries now that they are lit up and practically abandoned. I'd be looking forward to heading back to my hotel for some sleep.

luvlifeinfl

It is 8:25am so we would be getting ready to head out the door from our villa to head to a park, or if it is a off day ( no park) sleeping in and then head to the resort pool around 11am.

ddbowdoin

8:31 AM... probably forking over my 14 dollars to park, followed by a quick Disney tune in the car to pump me and my girlfriend up. Oh boy, I already miss it =(

Dads 2 Boys

It's 12:47EST......hmmmmmmm......I'd say finishing lunch from Flame Tree BBQ and heading back to Everest for a 2nd run. (That just gave me the "miss WDW disease"...lol)

parkgoer

9:22 a.m.- waiting until afternoon once the sun goes down to see the preview of E.O. Wait...that's already what I'm doing...:):ROFLOL::wave:

9:26 am ........ I would be in line for something. Probably Space Mountain at MK, Test Track at Epcot, ToT at HS, and I'd just be getting off of Safari at AK. Yes, the day would be new and bright and just beginning. I would survey my map, plotting the proper course for maximum ride advantage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom