If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

copcarguyp71

Wednesday 6:58 Am - Headed for breakfast at the Crystal Palace and then off towards POTC.

Next trip Oct-22....gotta start figuring dining ressies soon!

CoastalX

Wed 7:10am - Would probably still be asleep or getting ready for a breakfast reservation, then off to the parks for another fun-filled day at the world!

dixiegirl

Well its 7:55 am on Wednesday, I'd probably be finishing my 3rd cup of coffee while sitting out on the balcony at Saratoga Springs and enjoying the quietness of the view.....Uh is it time to go yet!

Sorry but September can't get here soon enough!

Erin_Akey

I would have just left EPCOT, walked back to Boardwalk and would be having a drink with my manand reflecting on the wonderful day!

Xethis

Considering it's 7:22 am, I'd probably be dragging my half-asleep wife out the door to hurry to the Magic Kingdom to get some Hanuted Mansion runs in before our day 'actually' started.

Evil Genius

8:35 SDT (Standard Disney Time) the family and I would be finishing up a quick breakfast at Port Orleans' food court before making our way to the bus stop awaiting our ride to Typhoon Lagoon today! It's just to freaking hot!

NYwdwfan

Well it's July, so standing in line for something and spraying myself with one of those genius ice water fan thingies. Man those things actually do the trick!!

powlessfamily4

It's 11:46 Am I will be considering my options for lunch while... making a mental note to go to COP when I was done for one of my favorite attratctions and a chance to let the food settle before hitting Space Mountain again.

kmdisney

It is 2:17 (Central) and I would be somewhere in Epcot enjoying whatever I was doing while I was waiting for my Test Track fast pass to kick in...

EvilQueen-T

6:03 pm...either sitting down to dinner or riding one of the mountains, pirates, or if it's really hot out we'd take in philharmagic since it's a great show and ooohh so comfortable and cool inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom