If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

plaz10

9:36 AM
Just got off Soarin' and have a FP for later. Probably heading over to Test Track to get a ride in before the crowds pour in.

plaz10

9:57 am

I'm quite hungry now...so I'm thinking I would be eating a GIANT cinnamon roll from main street bakery

EvilQueen-T

214pm (depending on who i'd be traveling with) i'd be heading back to the resort for a swim or short nap to pass away a couple hot afternoon florida hours then shower, dinner, and back into the parks until the very last bus is ready to leave at the end of emh.

ECU_PIRATE

Probably getting back from one of the parks and taking a ride around Fort Wilderness on the golf cart before going to dinner and Magic Kingdom at night.

I know where I'll be..infact next week at this very minute...we will be walking in world showcase to our dinner ressie at Teppen Edo...a huge favorite of my DD and DS

dixiegirl

well its 6:21 pm just finished a yummy pasta dinner I made and nothing would be better than finishing it with a Hot fudge sundae from Giridelli's! (yes I know spelling is bad!).....while our girl's play in the water fountain at Downtown!

BigRedDad

If I were there right now one of two things would be happening: me asleep on a bench or finding a second wind to keep going. I am on 46 hours with no sleep.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom