If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

VoiceGuy07

We'd be hanging out at the pool. The kids at the pool and hopefully the Petals Bar would be open and we'd be hanging out with Dee and Johnny!

JIMINYCR

It's evening, I've returned to my resort, POFQ and am sitting in the Scat Cat Lounge, relaxing and being entertained by Elliot Dyson. What a way to finish the day off.

disneylemons

Its late - almost 11:00.. I would hope it would be Extra Magic hours and in the parks - if not at the resort sitting outside the room looking at the water with a yummy drink!

EvilQueen-T

3:22am...just finished the late night emh at mk, last ones onto the bus, maybe a secret swim in the pool :fork: then crawl into bed at the resort for 3-4 hours of sleep then do it all over again tomorrow :eek:

EvilQueen-T

4:04pm just waking up at the resort from a short afternoon nap (to avoid the super hot part of the afternoon) it would be time to get cleaned up and ready to go to maybe citricos or california grill for a great dinner then back to the park until end of emh.

I would be completing a leisurely stroll around World Showcase, having visited every country's shops and movies/rides. I would be thinking about where to go for dinner, and would most likely point myself towards the Electric Umbrella.

coachwnh

probably eating or getting ready to eat. gained over 10 pounds and losta belt loop in just over two weeks this last trip!!!

TakeMeThere81

11:00pm...I have no idea what the park hours are...but I'd guess that we were strolling around MK on this warm evening...taking in the sounds and lights and enjoying a Dole Whip!

Or, we'd be tired from a long day with our kids, and we'd be snug in our bed dreaming of the fun day we'd had. :animwink:

Bravo 229

I'd be in EPCOT with an umbrella (possibly electric) in one hand, and a glass of champagne in the other, taking a stroll around World Showcase!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom