If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

Est1971

12:44 pm... Just getting off Soarin', having lunch at Sunshine Seasons in The Land pavillion or at Via Napoli if La Haciendas wait is too long!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin_Akey

Just left this morning. This time last night we were sitting on our balcony above Big River Grill watching the sunset and the Boardwalk vendors come out.
Hubby would be cooking dinner and then a quick shower before heading to MK for EMH.

disneypearl

I would be on the TTA. The sights on the TTA are so pretty at night with the Magic Kingdom all lit up with the lights and the castle changing colors.

going on hm, potc, and buzz while everyone is at the parade and fireworks. but i would enjoy the fireworks as i walk between rides. oh ya catch a little bit of the parade while i walk by and maybe do people mover to get a good view of the fireworks, or every go on gpr to watch the fireworks.

CP_alum08

2:00am - would've been at DHS for EMH and s-l-o-w-l-y made our way out taking photos. So, probably just betting back to our room now!

DisneyMatter

:snore:I'd be sound asleep storing up my energy for the EMH and a huge breakfast:slurp:.... My room would be in Saratoga Springs as near to the main building as I could get aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. 8 days to go and it will be for real:sohappy:

calypso

If I was at WDW right now I would sit on a bench in main street USA and just enjoy the nice sunny weather, and looking at all the people walking by. I just love watching the cowds at WDW, so many different happy people ;-)

mickeysshoes

We would be in line waiting to get into MK for EMH. Sun in my eyes looking up at the train station waiting for the Good Morning opening. Taking pictures of the plants and acting like I am the kid and the kids saying "STOP MOM"!!! Oh what a fun time!!!

BigRedDad

I wouldn't be reading WDWMagic forums. I would be at rope drop somewhere. If this was our trip, I would probably be at MK about now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom