If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

njDizFan

3 o'clock local time, just finishing up futureworld in EPCOT. Getting ready to start my drinking around the world excursion. Walking up to Canadian pavillion,...1 moosehead please.

bjlc57

standing by..

I would be standing in Magic Kingdom by the expansion fence and asking WHEN IS 20,000 LEAGUES GOING TO BE REOPENED? Since its so great at DISNEY LAND..

Mikester71

Four weeks from RIGHT NOW we will be sitting down for our dinner at Rainforest Cafe in DTD. We are leaving on the 11th of March (driving down) and should arrive sometime in the early afternoon on March 12th. We usually check-in to Pop before spending the rest of the day at DTD. We like to wait until our first full day down there (the Sunday) to hit up one of the four major parks.

Can't wait...28 days and counting! :sohappy:

michelle_sydney

11:42 Sunday March 13 - Seeing the Sign: Walt Disney World -- Where Dreams Come True... Then checking into the Boardwalk Inn.... Mini golf at Fantasia Gardens. Dinner at Paradiso at Down Town Disney! I can't wait!!!

sweetpee_1993

11:50 a.m. -- Thinking about finding some grub and getting ready to head back to my resort for a nap.

Or, doing this ----> :cry: because I would give anything to be there right now instead of where I am. If only I could get my Fairy Godmother to come grant me this wish.... :animwink:

plaz10

1:34 pm

Small lunch at Lotus Blossom Cafe in China of white rice and orange chicken

then hitting up the Maelstrom!

SuperSaint

3:27PM...likely taking an afternoon break at the hotel.

Depending on the park, I may be taking a break from rides and attractions and just exploring the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom