If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

Katherine

Sitting on Main St. enjoying the atmosphere and eating a mickey premium bar... just a little snack before my 8 pm reservations at Chef Mickey's!

tirian

5:20; I'd be sitting in Pecos Bill's, enjoying the view and thinking about Texas (my home state).

Hey, it turned 5:21 as I posted.

Well, I guess I'd be swallowing food.

Tenny317

If i were in disney right now sadly i would be leaving because the park closes right at about 9-9:30.....But I would be returning back to my extremely comfortable bed at one of the hotels...which would probably be Pop Century...because we is not rich..haha. But we would be going to bed early for a bit and early day at one of the parks!

Chape19714

It's 9:54, and the Electric Water Pagent has just finished at Fort Wilderness!, now, time for the 2nd movie of the evening down at the "theatre under the stars!"

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
It is now 10:37 Est and we just got back to the Poly from watchin Wishes...we are now going to head to the Volcano Pool for a little swim...then it is off to bed where we will be doing anything but sleeping...too much fun to plan for the next day...who needs sleep? I sure dont when im in Disney...i run on Mickey Waffles, Mickey Ice Cream, Dole Whips, and Pixie Dust instead.

DisneyDefenders

What Would You Do?

It's 2:11 PM, so I'd be pushing my way through the crowds to get to Who Wants to be a Millionaire? - PLAY IT! in time for the next show, before heading back to MK for another ride on Pirates of the Caribbean!

:sohappy:

Katherine

4:04

I'm at the Carribean Beach Resort walking over to my room after a restful afternoon at the pool and looking forward to illuminations.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
It is 6:50 and we are now waiting to be seated at the 50's Prime Time Cafe...when were done there it is over to Fantasmic!

welovewdw

we'll it's 11:46 pm, so me and jason(husband) would be in our room at pop century jumping up and down on the bed, to excited that we were "home" to go to sleep!!!then we'd watch the "top ten" with krista (or kryssa, i dont know) until we fell asleep. see, threads like this one is the reason we have to move to orlando!!!!:brick:

Katherine

Putting on my comfy walking shoes about to head over to the foodcourt for some Mickey Waffles... mmmm... that sounds so incredibly good right now... Miiccckkkeyyy Waaafffflessssss...

scorp111

9:27 AM .....

8 Weeks from this moment I will be at Disney Studios.... We would have already ridden ToT and be watching the RnRC pre-show....

"Gimme me some" ......

Oh and it is sunny and 85 too :)

Lauriebar

9:55 a.m.

We would be in EPCOT getting our fastpasses for Test Track and then heading over to Ellen's Energy Adventure!

jhastings74

10:02 am

We'd be waiting in line (not for long, hopefully) to get on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin...watching the people walking by as we wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom