If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

surfsupdon

It's 9:20.

I'd be finishing up viewing Illuminations from my Yacht Club balcony and wishing that the Christmas Finale was still shown. But then I'd go swim in the quiet pool, and get a refill of some lemonade on my way down.

And then play air hockey. The air hockey table here is vicious--absolutely no friction and crazy speeds.

diddy_mouse

10:53 pm...

after a wonderful day at Epcot, we are back at POFQ for the night. after a nice stroll, we are relaxing in the room, enjoying reosrt TV, recapping the day, and looking foward to riding Rock 'n' Roller Coaster tomm! :D

zjer

Its 9:55am...

This early, I would be riding the bus to Animal Kingdom for my morning walk in the Maharajah Jungle Trek

KYfriedPanda

It's 1:55 AM and I'd be sleeping after a great night at Pleasure Island, making sure to get enough sleep to wake up early in the morning and throw cold water on my friends' heads as they reach for the snooze button for the 3rd time... that way we can get to Magic Kingdom early for Extra Magic Hours :)

dixiegirl

it's 6:01 am here ..if i were in disney i'd just be waking up (we don't really sleep that much in disney, waste of time) with a huge smile on my face knowing i'm in for a full fun day at disney world!!!

Halfling418

A bit after 12:15 on Thurs...probably at MGM....either going to Muppets 3D, Who Wants to be a Millionare, or having a quick fast-food lunch.

alice

12:17 pm on Thursday, eating lunch at Lotus Blossum. I hope my food digests quickly because I have a 2:30 fast pass for Mission Space...:sohappy:

Highland_Holly

1:40 pm... Hmmmm... at Epcot going on Test Track for the umpteenth time!

OR finishing a late lunch at MK Liberty Tree Tavern

OR at MGM winning at "Millionaire"

diz420

2:05 pm Right now I would be having a late lunch at backlot express in MGM, back in the corner where you can watch the stunt people pratice doing indy stunts. I can feel the cool shade just thinking about it.....

shakes20

It's 1:45 here, so I just finished having lunch at the counter service resaurant in Morocco. I actually began the afternoon in World Showcase, starting with Canada and planning to finish in Mexico. My Goal? To take and around the world tour of Beer, sampling at least one from each country. I mean, hey, it's all about understanding other cultures, right? :slurp:

Fortuosity

It's 4:50 now. If I was @ MK I would probably be walking around Tomorrowland after a filling early dinner at Cosmic Ray's. I'd then probably head over to Fantasyland to see if the line @ Peter Pan had shortened. If not, I could grab a milkshake @ Mrs. Potts' Cupboard before heading back for another ride through the Haunted Mansion.

Sounds like a perfect afternoon. :)

J Sulley

6:32...I would have just finished my strawberry crepe in front of the France pavilion and be taking in the beautiful view of the lake as the sun continues its desent over Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom