If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

Since1976

Let's see. About 11am? Most likely I'm heading towards the Plaza Pavilion for lunch, having just come off Space Mountain.

Good gosh, this thread has me transported!

</okay, back to work.

AllThatsJoey

Friday: 03/04/2005 at 12:39pm

Park: Animal Kingdom
Waiting in line for Kilimanjaro Safaris and trying to decide which park to go to next.

BG Rugger

Doesn't matter what time it is. Theres about a 90% chance I would be enjoying the Magic Kingdom mountian range, most likely Space Mountian :)

Buzzforprez

It's 222 pm now. Sitting on the stools watching the piano player tickle the ivories while I eat my fries with cheese! Oh oh. Just got a bad stare from a castmember for feeding the ducks here. Got to run b4 she comes over here. Think I'll go hide out in the Pirates for a while til things blow over. :lookaroun

DCL

2:25 PM.. I would be walking back from MGM to the Beach Club, where I'd get into my bathing suit, get some ice cream from Beaches & Cream, and relax by the pool! :cool:

tinkerbellish

It's just after 3:00 Friday afternoon;
We just flew in this morning, finished checking in at the Polynesian, took that glorious "first" monorail ride of our trip over to the Magic Kingdom, and now we're walking right down the middle of Main Street USA. Look- there's one of the barbershop quartets with one of those metal tube looking instruments, and they're singing the Mickey Mouse Club March. God does it feel good to be back in my happy place- even if it really is only for two imaginary minutes on this thread!
:sohappy:

BTW way - does anyone know the name of the instrument I mean? Could anyone tell me what it is? I really wish I knew! I have picture of it from the exact aforementioned memory, and every time I look at the picture I can hear them singing in my head (but, only when the other voices are quiet enough! :lookaroun ) and have always wondered what the name of the instument is- it kind of reminds me of a wind chime.

dvcnut39

It's 8:55pm, we're at EPCOT, waiting for Illuminations- Reflections of Earth, I have my family with me, and I'm holding four of my Disney vices- A large Ringnes beer and an open face smoked salmon sandwich from Norway, a dessert from France, and a Kirin beer from Japan.

Now it's 9:30pm, we leave through the rear exit, take a casual walk around The Boardwalk, and then it's back to Beach Club Villas.

I can't imagine a better night than that.

AllThatsJoey

Friday: 03/04/2005 at 3:34pm -TTC RESTROOM-

Washing my hands after taking care of business at the third urinal from the left. Getting ready to hop on the express monorail and head over to the Magic Kingdom.

-Joey

TwitterMouse

It's 4pm, so we'd be in Tomorrow Land, getting something to eat at Cosmic Rays. After finishing we'd wander off towards PotC. We being my dog and I ;)

RedBaron

It's 3:40 PM here so we would be heading over to the world showcase and looking forward to dinner at the San Angel Inn. :sohappy:

DisneySam

Its 4:50 now, so I would be heading over to the Tower of Terror :lookaroun , after a relaxing show of Beauty and the Beast, and Screaming my head off on the Rock N Rollercoaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom