If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

philsfan2185

....I'd be getting a Pineapple Dole Whip for desert after dinner at Pecos Bill's. There is nothing like washing down a bacon cheeseburger and fries with a Dole Whip. :slurp:

Pongo

7:19 PM, Tuesday, 29 Mar 2005

I would be sitting in the California Grill at the top of the Contemporary Resort, watching the beautiful sunset over Walt Disney World.

DopeysGirl1226

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

Its 11:15am here, so my husband and I would be at Epcot getting off of

test track, heading over to Mission Space now. After that, we'd start our

"walk around the world" as we call it to eat appetizers for the different countries, and he'll sample the different beers.

:animwink:Enjoying ourslefs all throughout the day in the world!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DisneySam

Its 11:58 so I would be in tomorrow land riding the TTA waiting for our fast pass time for Space Mountain...enjoying the breeze...:D

dclfan

iTS 5:21 NOW SO i WOULD PROBABLY BE IN Magic Kingdom trying to finish my mickey ice cream bar before I board Splah Mountain. Then its off to Tonys Town Sguare for some pizza and spagetti before SpectroMagic and Wishes.

What I would do to be back "home" in the world.This thread nrings back such good memories

dcal61

Its 6:00 here and I would be in tomorrow land riding the TTA getting ready to go to pinnochios for dinner and waving at the people passing by on IASW

kraffty

6:45 pm, and I would be eating at Spoodles getting ready for a night out at PI! (and I really will be doing this in 3 weeks!) :slurp:

debndon

It's 6:59PM we would be at casey's getting a hot dog and a drink, and then looking for a curbside seat to eat and waiting for spectromagic at 8.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom