If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

surfsupdon

It's 7:39am

I would be commencing my morning jog and heading in the MGM direction from Yacht Club, only to return, do a loop of Crescent Lake, then finish up with a loop of Epcot Resorts Blvd.

I love running by the bakery in the morning.

Number_6

Getting ready to get into my car to drive over and get pictures of Peter Pan and Wendy on Cinderella's Castle... wait... I am about to do that. :)

OliveMcFly

Since my family is slow we would just be starting out around 12pm. It's 1:58 here so I would probably be on Haunted Mansion. Then I would head to the Columbia Harbor House for some chicken fingers and fries.

DCL

2:58 PM here... Right now I would be at the Magic Kingdom. I'd be enjoying a relaxing ride on the TTA, looking to see how long the line for Space Mountain is... all while trying to figure out where to eat for dinner!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
It's 330ish here and I'm sure I'd be in MGM drinking a lemonade ( :slurp: ) and taking my picture in front of the Muppet fountain and checking out all the kiddies getting temporary disney tattoos at the little cart.

(Doesn't this thread make the day go by easier??)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Its 8:45...I'm probably just finishing up watching Fantasmic!...i think it starts at 8..right?:lookaroun And yes, this thread does make the day go by faster and easier....Thanks!

GHOST1000

It's 9:11, I'd be at Mexico in Epcot sipping a frozen Margarita, ready to watch Illuminations and people watching. :) ps Happy belated B-day to Sparky. :wave:

Kurtj43

9:27 PM....

I'd either be pre-gaming at Epcot (Love them Margarita's) or in my room (always bring a case of beer with me to the room) for some fun down at Pleasure Island...

Mickey Maniac

If I were at Disney right now (10:32pm eastern), I'd be having a bucket of popcorn and a Minnie Frozen Fruit Bar, sitting on Main Street enjoying SpectroMagic or waiting for Wishes to start. I also roam through the Main Street Stores, because they're all connect, on one side anyway.

DisneySaint

10:38 PM EST ... I'd be laying in my hotel bed unable to sleep thinking about what'd I'd do in the parks tommorow. Or if I had already been in a park today, I'd be conked out! :snore:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Well, it's after midnight now and I have a busy, long day tomorrow @ AK, so I'm riding back on Disney Transportation to the Wilderness Lodge and smelling that unique, yet comforting smell onboard of the buses.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
It's 845am and I'd be standing behind the turnstiles waiting for the Awakening @ AK and getting ready for my character breakfast. :slurp: (It would sure beat my good ol' pop tart this morning...)

Edeyore

I love this thread. This is the second time I have responded and it is cool to see the different things that people look forward to or are remembering so fondly. Oh, by the way, I am stuck on Splash Mountain. Early opening and the ride stopped. Hey, it happens.

SewIn2Disney

It's 9:43am EST, so "If I were at WDW right now I'd be" much happier then I am right now (sitting here writing lesson plans for school) :lol:
J/K.
I would be on the monorail for the first time this trip, just through the GF hotel, and seeing the castle for the first time, with my face plastered against the window.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Okay, it's almost 11am now and I've enjoyed my character breakfast at Restrauntosaurus. Now I'm strolling over to It's Tough To Be A Bug for a serenade and some awesome photo ops of the ToL. I'm also wondering when I'll be hungry again because I forget how much I LOVE frozen chocolate covered bananas until I'm in AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom